Norwich Fan View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich Fan View

I have to work in Harwich every so often and the locals are Ipswich or Norwich fans, Oh and the odd Colchester

1 Norwich fan I was talking to thinks that our bubble will burst this weekend and what he has seen or read about us they are more than hopeful and we are in a false position.

He got verbal abuse from me both barrels followed by a £20 bet and i gave him the draw.

well fingers crossed you dont live to regret that bet
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

You and me both Nuffield

Comment

If you look at the Norwich "footy mad" site you see these numpties predicting a draw as "neither side is setting the world alight." What? 26 points out of a possible 30 - there's a bleeding bush fire rampaging through the Championship and its all about what's happening at Loftus Rd. Not setting the world alight: you have to love the rose tinted spectacles of certain opposition fans.

Comment

i think we have been fortunate in a few games, but at the end of the day, 26 points out of 30 is no fluke. 8 clean sheets or something doesnt happen by luck. We have the quality to get points now, even when we arent playing that well

Comment

Jeff Stelling's enhanced odds multiples at Corals.

Championship Treble: Cardiff, Ipswich & QPR @ 7/2.
            Weekend bankers: Arsenal, Man City, Cardiff, QPR and Port Vale @ 9-1.

Comment

Exactly how are we in a false position ? Won 8 drew 2 lost 0
              More points then anyone else,scored more golas than anyone else and conceded fewer than anyone else. We also have a far superior goal difference to anyone else !!! oh and we have the leagues top scorer and are the only unbeaten side in the entire football league !! if that constitutes being in a false position then long may it continue.

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
                Exactly how are we in a false position ? Won 8 drew 2 lost 0
                More points then anyone else,scored more golas than anyone else and conceded fewer than anyone else. We also have a far superior goal difference to anyone else !!! oh and we have the leagues top scorer and are the only unbeaten side in the entire football league !! if that constitutes being in a false position then long may it continue.
                Mate this was my reply to the mug WORD FOR WORD Give or take a few MB banned words

Comment

Norwich are poor defensively. Grant holt is hard working but isn't special as if he was he'd still be at forest. Simon Jackson and Hoolihan are there players to look out for and walker should play left back if hill is a doubt as his pace will be important. Think we'll edge it, Tuesday is a bigger test for me tbh.
                  15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

wheres the link for these knobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      wheres the link for these knobs?
                      http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/f.../ShowPost.aspx

Comment

cheers ric, what utter tosh they spout

Comment

Bellends..... They are mighty confident I must say and scoring in 32 previous away games I guess gives you that confidence but at the end of the day so does not conceding a goal at home or being beaten, They are Norwich not Barcelona.

Rangers to triumph again...

Comment

I'm glad Norwich fans are thinking we are in a false position cos they'll be in for a shock tomorrow. I am quietly confident of a result for us.

Comment

So was i right to give this T@%t the draw as well ?

My hiden weapon with this bet is my almost 7 year old has been to over 50 Games since the Fulham friendly a few years back and aint seen us lose yet.
                              He now has a season ticket

Comment

Working...
                              X