X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our sponsorship with Gulf Air........

http://www.gulfweeklyworldwide.com/a...&Article=25755

Interesting article.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

semi interesting. I was hoping to see the word Kingfisher mentioned ;)
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I read that earlyer,not over worried tho

Comment

Think these "cat and mouse" negotiations happen in business all the time. Can't really see what Gulf Air has gained from being with us so far.

Not worried at the moment. Only becomes a concern if Gulf Air pull out and we start to plummet out of the top six and potential investors start panicking and having second thoughts about coming on board. IMO.

Comment

When we are in the Prem we will be able to get better sponsors than Gulf Air and Kingfisher.

Comment

Originally posted by QuarterPoundeR View Post
            When we are in the Prem we will be able to get better sponsors than Gulf Air and Kingfisher.
            Kingfisher are huge

Comment

Both sides make me laugh when they start effusing about the "special relationship" blah blah blah. It's just temporary sponsorship/advertising that's here today and gone tomorrow. I'm grateful and appreciative of our sponsors but I'd never worry or get dewey eyed about them..... someone's name WILL be on our shirts next season; Gulf Air, Ryanair, Scilly Isle Air... I don't care really.

Comment

Sounds like we have them over a barrel. Do they go balls in now with a better deal or wait for us to get promotion and have to pay loads more, I would think the smart decision would be to sign on for another 2 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by QuarterPoundeR View Post
                  Kingfisher sponser an F1 team, Im not sure you can get much bigger..... unless you're talking Microsoft...
                  “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

if both sides want to do a deal to continue the relationship then its simply a case of agreeing 2 scenarios with afreed levels of support, one for the championship and one if promoted, its really not that complicated. Gulf air lose money so we could probably get a better deal elsewhere if we are in the premiershi next year
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                    X