Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Nervous About The Bubble Bursting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Nervous About The Bubble Bursting?

Teams invariably in top place after 10 games do get promoted, but this is QPR we are talking about, so is everyone confident or nervy about this season. I have included previous records of the champions.

How many games do yopu think we lose this season? Equal to Reading's record or more nearer to Norwich?

2009/2010 - Newcaslte lost 4 games
    2008/2009 - Wolves lost 10 games
    2007/2008 - West Brom lost 11 games
    2006/2007 - Sunderland lost 12 games
    2005/2006 - Reading lost 2 games
    2004/2005 - Sunderland lost 10 games
    2003/2004 - Norwich lost 8 games
    2002/2003 - Portsmouth lost 6 games
    2001/2002 - Man City lost 9 games
    2000/2001 - Fulham lost 5 games
    1999/2000 - Charlton lost 9 games
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

why get nervous about something you know will happen.

Comment

Come on england!!!!!!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Come on england!!!!!!
        and that comment has what to do with the thread?

Comment

To be honest Pete I was more worried about the bubble bursting at Selhurst Park.

Home games I can only feel very confident for obvious reasons.

Reckon we have another game or 2 in us at the very least before a potential loss. The 2 week break will have done the lads limbs no end of good.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            and that comment has what to do with the thread?

think he means everyone is pooping themselves about the bubble bursting, so lets just watch england now and try and forget about it tonight.
            couldnt be certain tho.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              think he means everyone is pooping themselves about the bubble bursting, so lets just watch england now and try and forget about it tonight.
              couldnt be certain tho.
              watch england, you have to be joking

Comment

to be fair, they are the nearest thing to qpr on the planet tho.
                always letting the fans down, always playing terrible when it matters most, always losing to proper rubbish at important times, and then when they are doing well, always nausing it at the end.
                and the last time they won something was the same as us as well.

we are england in disguise.

Comment

Bubble to burst away to Swansea?

Comment

i think Norwich will be a lot harder than people think and could be the game our bubble does burst.

Comment

burnley away for me will be a real test of our mettle!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

to be fair, they are the nearest thing to qpr on the planet tho.
                        always letting the fans down, always playing terrible when it matters most, always losing to proper rubbish at important times, and then when they are doing well, always nausing it at the end.
                        and the last time they won something was the same as us as well.

we are england in disguise.
                        Yeah, we've really seen all that this season, haven't we??

NOT.

Are you always this miserable?
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                          burnley away for me will be a real test of our mettle!
                          when is burnley away.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                            Yeah, we've really seen all that this season, haven't we??

NOT.

Are you always this miserable?
                            it was a mickey take. (tho they did just draw 0-0 at home like we did against the montenegro equivalent millwall, so maybe it wasnt eh?)
                            im never miserable, i hate your idol, get over it. hes nowhere near as good as you give him this god like status for, and if he ####ed off tomorrow id do a dance, just like this.
                            cos when we go up as champions (which we will do wether he stays or goes) i dont want him milking the applause and taking all the plaudits as if he did it single handedly like he would, i want to see him crying when newcastle come down past us. thats what he deserves for saying that rubbish.
                            Last edited by G.T.P; 12-10-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

it was a mickey take. (tho they did just draw 0-0 at home like we did against the montenegro equivalent millwall, so maybe it wasnt eh?)
                              im never miserable, i hate your idol, get over it. hes nowhere near as good as you give him this god like status for, and if he ####ed off tomorrow id do a dance, just like this.
                              cos when we go up as champions (which we will do wether he stays or goes) i dont want him milking the applause and taking all the plaudits as if he did it single handedly like he would, i want to see him crying when newcastle come down past us. thats what he deserves for saying that rubbish.
                              oh dear, pmt still playing up

Comment

Working...
                              X