X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammers turn to QPR hot-shot Mackie

In-form Jamie Mackie has cropped up on West Ham's radar

More...

Rollocks to 'em,why would he wanna leave a side heading for the prem to one going the other way ?? Pure specualation !!

Comment

I've just lost on the Euromillions and am in a bad enough mood anyway, so West Ham CAN GO DO A RUNNING JUMP ON THIS ONE!

*SMILEY BLOWING RASPBERRY*
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

"The Hammers would be willing to pay about Ģ2million."

Comment

It is a good sign that our players are beginning to attract clubs in the top flight.
          It is even a better sign that we are under no financial pressure to sell them.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

2 million?

What are they , retarded? Or perhaps they think we are retarded, 8 million minimum. I knew west ham or spurs would come in for him, I just knew it. Warnock wants to go up , and he wants to go up with Mackie and Helguson, he will never sell. **** the hammers.

Comment

What a load of bs, the mirror can't even get the figure we signed him for right.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Ģ2MILLION?

Given that we're not a "selling" club anymore, West Ham must be on a ****-take.

Comment

Pure paper talk, utter nonsense, wet spam probably haven't even got him on their radar.

JM loves the R's and he knows if we are going anywhere we are going to the prem not back down to the NPC
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

They'll never get mackie, as Nw wont never let him go

Comment

Its not the first time this story has come up. Not sure there's any truth in it though

Comment

Give them Leon Clarke, say itīs Mackie. With the scouting they have...it might be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                          Give them Leon Clarke, say itīs Mackie. With the scouting they have...it might be possible.
                          Or send Leon Clarke back to Spurs and hope they dont notice.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                            Or send Leon Clarke back to Spurs and hope they dont notice.
                            Spurs Bet u mean Owls

Comment

Jamie would want to go to West Ham us they may come down and we looking good in going up. So way would he want spend 5 month at West Ham where he be back in championship

Comment

Working...
                              X