Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should These Quotes Be Allowed on Messageboards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a regular on reports/macmoish/1967 messageboard forum could you kindly ask him take down links to this web-site, than we can move on.

I notice everyone in that neck of the woods is asking to move on, but keep on everyday about this site. Be a nice chap and ask him to do that.

cheers

I'm all for moving on, but we have to do it together.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

jvc

By the way, to set the tone for "moving on" as you put it, should start by taking by the reference "s.cum down, that term should be used for Chelsea fans, not for someone at our club.

Move on.. I agree..

First move, should be to take it down.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I thought the suggestion of moving on was to stop the cross board bickering rather than expecting people to change their views of Paladini?

Comment

What is moving on about calling the Chairman of our football club

S.cum?

Maybe you can answer that then

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            What is moving on about calling the Chairman of our football club

S.cum?

Maybe you can answer that then
            That's one persons opinion, well, one that has decided to post it anyway. Never going to change that I'm afraid so better off accepting he still divides opinions as some people will never forgive, let alone forget

Comment

The best way to move on is not to visit and that way you'll never read it.

We link to the original website, not a 3rd party website who have copy and pasted it from another.

Comment

Macmoish, as you read this board just wanted to clear up one thing.

Anyway this site is read by a fair number and is attacked by a small handful...And you don't have to be ITK to make a good guess why those who are attacking are doing so.
                Mike you are the one doing the attacking and you allow unfounded lies to be posted on your forum. Lets for one minute ignore the fact that you have several moderators who could have edited the word s.cum out of a post, but under your instructions allowed it to stay, you have also allowed posts about me to stay that are untrue. You allow several comments to stay and do nothing about it.

One of your moderators is a bit uneasy about it, but you persist with it

So just to clarify, I am not attacking anyone thats left to you, I am simply defending.

Thats a big difference.

Comment

As long as you know the truth then it don't matter what he says or types up, if it makes them feel good then let them be.

By now everyone knows you get "watrb this and watrb that" on there, they know it too!

Move on.

Comment

I know the truth, but unfortunately people will always believe what others write.

You cannot move on until it all stops.

As I said its called defending, not attacking

Comment

In a way you are right and if it was going to stop it would have done by now, the way I see things is that people are not silly but what they see or read and eventually can see right through... The truth always comes out in the end so leave it like that even if it takes time it will come out and that's a part of life.

That's why I don't bother anymore, people that know you in person know they type of person you are and that's all that matters, why do you care what people think that have never met you, they know they can't judge because it's not something they've seen first hand and something they read.

I also know things get twisted which gets to me but even that I don't bother with anymore.

It really is time to move on and discuss QPR, enjoy this season and what you are doing.

Comment

jvc

By the way, to set the tone for "moving on" as you put it, should start by taking by the reference "s.cum down, that term should be used for Chelsea fans, not for someone at our club.

Move on.. I agree..

Wonder what Bernie would have to say about that......

Comment

"I'm all for moving on, but we have to do it together."

I think thats wrong Pete, someone has to take a lead or you end up with a status quo

you started this thread and by doing so have brought these alleged slurs on another site that you say is not particularly popular to the attention potentially of every visitor to this hugely popular site, you are doing a much better job of spreading these alleged slurs than anyone on qpr reports site.

you have done similar countless times over the months and years, you wont let it lie. others wont let it lie so you and they are stuck in a perpetual loop.
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

jvc

Move on.. I agree..

unbelievable, you moan about someone calling somebody at "our" club s.cum, then label chelsea supporters the same, pot, kettle & black come to mind.
                            can think of worse people in the world that deserve that label.

Comment

I agree with all the people who say "move on" and that means do not reply and let what ever is said pass you by.

At the end of the day the truth will always come out.

Comment

Cringeworthy.
                                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                                X