Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Goal by Balanta

Will he be back?

for those who didn't see it, ran with the ball from the half way line before curling it past the keeper from just outside the box

Started on the bench today due to injury

Yep very good goal.

Comment

Just seen that , decent finish .

Decent player , cant see him getting a look in if im being honest . Probably found his level .

Comment

Surprisingly enough, i was at this game yesterday! Couldn't get to palace so went along to the dons game with a few mates. Have to say, the different in standards is absolutely shocking. If we were a League 1 side with our team i'd be annoyed then if we didn't win every single game.

Mk are a pretty decent outfit and have one or two good players. Angelo didn't start but was voted MOTM when he came on and their captain Lewington and midfielder Leven are decent players.

Colchester are the same sort of outfit, pretty poor overall but have spells of good play. Both teams would be ripped apart in the championship but saying that, i thought both played much better football then that millwall ****.

Angelo's goal was brilliant and i was sat right behing the goal! Kid looks promising and find it nice to know that if for whatever reason we don't keep him, at least he's got a future in at least, at a minimum, league 1 standard football.
        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
        0117 239 1217
        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Haven't heard much about him down there - he's hardly been pulling up trees. (Unless he's been injured)

Comment

...ahh life can be so cruel - one minute you are being told that you are football's equivalent of Michael Schumacher, the next you are being sent to Milton Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
              Will he be back?
              why would we want milton keynes's substitute?

Comment

not really seen anything to get excited about when hes played for rangers

Comment

Working...
                X