Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back

Went to Selhurst park today expecting a tough game and hoping for a draw. Our support (over 3000) was brilliant, outsung those poxy 'ultras' with there turkish songs and sh*tty songs. Now to the match...

They hit the post in the opening minutes, and we were lucky to only concede one. I could not have said a draw would not have been a fair result, we were lucky to win. Two mistakes won us the game.

Kenny - Good game, did what he needed to do with ease. Not many keepers would have stopped that goal going in.
    Walker - Very good game, solid technically and such a threat going forward. Sign him up.
    Gorkks - Under big pressure because of their route 1 style, he dealt with it very well. Mistake for the goal though (i think?)
    Connolly - Good game, showing his true potential.
    Hill - Ok, got skinned by clyne a few times.
    Derry - Very good game, strong in the tackle and a leader.
    Buzsaky - Ok, few nice passes. We need faurlin back.
    Taarabt - Good game , much better than the last few performances and he scored
    Mackie - Good game, had the ball robbed off him twice in the first half in 1 vs 1's, great work rate and his effort rewarded him with an unselfish assist.
    Ephraim - Ok, quiet game. Got made to look silly in the 1st half by one of there players (may have been Zaha)
    Helguson - Very good, so strong in the air. Very good goal and it might be very important come the end of the season.

Subs

Smith - Showed glimpses of quality and good cross for helgusons goal, ran non stop for the 20 minutes he played.
    Leighterwood - Ok, held the line well.

Great atmosphere and im very happy we won. My legs are now f*cked from bundling over the row infront when we scored the second but it was worth it, I honestly thought it was over when they equalised. Non stop singing and the journey home was the same. I also noticed a few palace lads bouncing around looking for trouble after the game, dont think they found any though. Im glad the song 'Oh mackie your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind its Mackie' didnt catch on because it was sh*t I'm glad we've got the international break to rest and come back fresh. Long may this run continue.

Onwards and upwards

Palace lads were prob looking for Rs autographs,bet someone filled them in.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

mackie your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind its Mackie'

that has got to be the gayest song ever, no no no , whoever came up woth that should be shot!

Comment

sounds like a pete composistion to me
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          mackie your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind its Mackie'

that has got to be the gayest song ever, no no no , whoever came up woth that should be shot!
          aye agreed, although, I wish there was no international break, we should keep the momentum going, we're winning and you want to stop playing? Why?

Comment

Working...
          X