36 Year Old Luis Figo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36 Year Old Luis Figo

He is moving to Holland park with his lovely wife, should we not try and get him.

How many extra bums on seats would this guy give us?

Internazionale's Luis Figo will retire at the end of the season. Figo and Inter won their fourth successive Serie A title last night, when Milan were beaten 2-1 by Udinese.

"I finish in the best possible way," Figo told the Portuguese sports newspaper Abola. "I will no longer play at a high level."
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

no thanks...would just be a pay day for him.

Comment

He doesnt need us and he does not posess the fitness to be useful to us.

Comment

Only if he's still got it!

Comment

If you keep track of the Seria A he does have it but he cannot keep doing it consistently. He played about 15 games in the last 2 seasons and most of the time did not last the whole game

Comment

Thanks,but no thanks.

Comment

Id have him.....Brilliant! lol.....
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

No would be a waste of time and a lot of money!

Comment

would have him as manager maybe?
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    too much of a risk...just like Sousa:waaaht:

Comment

NO!!!!!.

We need a manager who is familiar with lower league football.

Sean O'Driscoll.

Comment

no

no past it now

Comment

Could possibly be a great name for us. Would put bums on seats, would start the list of big names attracted to W12, could possibly still good enough for the CCC and bring that experience to the dressing room clubs like ours could benefit from.

IMO
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            He is moving to Holland park with his lovely wife, should we not try and get him.

How many extra bums on seats would this guy give us?

Internazionale's Luis Figo will retire at the end of the season. Figo and Inter won their fourth successive Serie A title last night, when Milan were beaten 2-1 by Udinese.

"I finish in the best possible way," Figo told the Portuguese sports newspaper Abola. "I will no longer play at a high level."
                            i prefer adebola, definately will put more bums on seats

Comment

So, lets replace Sousa who was a hugely respected Portugese international with no managerial experience with Figo who is.......
                              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                              X