X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Vine bounces back ...

Interesting blog entry as ever from David McIntyre:

http://davidmcintyre.wordpress.com/2...-bounces-back/

I like D McC. But here I think he has under-stated Vines "attitude" problem. Anyone at the Borehamwood game would testify he just seemed to have lost it and was doing all he could to make himself so offensive to Rangers that they would push him out. Doubtless his thinking was that it would be financially rewarding. Shame.

Liked him when he joined. Couldn't care much less now. Get him off the books to get someone who wants the shirt is my thinking.

Comment

I liked Vine so much as a player I had his name on back of my shirt. I would love to see the Vine of old return for Hull and then on Nov 6th see if he can do it again for us

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        I liked Vine so much as a player I had his name on back of my shirt. I would love to see the Vine of old return for Hull and then on Nov 6th see if he can do it again for us
        At last, a sensible post.

Comment

a deluded post of a bloke living in the past.

Comment

vine done well, well down the pecking order now, instead of accepting that he is just not as good as the others he , as typical footballers do, blame every man and his dog for the situation. Then when given the opportunity to re assert these claims to actually being good enough to be in the first team by 'owning' a reserve match he just sulks about and doesn't try, calling the players that he is now one of 'joeys' . The bloke is a typical deluded 2nd division footballer.

Comment

Working...
            X