Qpr fans do you think..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr fans do you think..

a website offering people the chance to list any of there football memoribilia they have for a price or a make me an offer option this will give the user a chance to offer the person selling an item anything they have for the item they have listed e.g FootieNut8 has listed a signed QPR shirt price wanting £50 but another user i.e QPRLUKE doesnt have £50 but does have £100 tesco vouchers he offers this to Footienut8 and it is then down to the lister to accept or decline the unique thing about this site is that Footienut8 and QPRLUKE are to be a the same game in 2 weeks because the fixture they click on that they are attending shows other users items available for a swap on that fixture so the swap can be made face to face

What a people thoughts? I have created something along these lines but wondered what people thoughts the user would pay a small list fee similar to ebay etc

this is just a rough example any comments welcome

cheers
    WE ARE QPR

Originally posted by rickqpr View Post
    a website offering people the chance to list any of there football memoribilia they have for a price or a make me an offer option this will give the user a chance to offer the person selling an item anything they have for the item they have listed e.g FootieNut8 has listed a signed QPR shirt price wanting £50 but another user i.e QPRLUKE doesnt have £50 but does have £100 tesco vouchers he offers this to Footienut8 and it is then down to the lister to accept or decline the unique thing about this site is that Footienut8 and QPRLUKE are to be a the same game in 2 weeks because the fixture they click on that they are attending shows other users items available for a swap on that fixture so the swap can be made face to face

What a people thoughts? I have created something along these lines but wondered what people thoughts the user would pay a small list fee similar to ebay etc

cheers
    Are you saying it's ok for people to arrange a meet with opposing supporters in an agreed location out of the way from anyone else, where we can trade/exchange whatever we want.
    Sounds ok to me.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

you being naughty again casual.But i wont bubble you.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by rickqpr View Post

cheers
        Nah, won't fly. My kids swap/sell/trade stuff over Face Book all the time with complete strangers and it seems to work (don't ask me how though).
        Ebay is easy to manipulate and trade "offline" - half the stuff I've got off eBay is by just emailing them a quick cash offer, they accept and withdraw the auction. Ultimately, I can't see the need for what your suggesting unless it's just a front for trading drugs, sex and punches???

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
          it's just a front for trading drugs, sex and punches???
          Put me down for some of that.Where do i sign up?.

Comment

Working...
          X