No announcement yet.

What would tempt you to renew your ST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would tempt you to renew your ST?

Say £80 off, and just let the club get on with whatever they want to do, as we'd be then paying a fair price, and business carries on as usual? With long-term expectation being better than seasonal bullsh?

Or would you renew at current prices if such and such happened?

If spending and manager appointments are poor, aren't the club running the risk of more unrest next season?

Why is it in certain situations, the man in the street know more about what needs to be done, better than the man at the top?

Are the people ITK feeding information back to the club on what should be happening to restore respect to us? They should be.

A compilation of things

1) Stop the lies and BS - we are intelligent people
    2) Reduce the prices in-line with other promotion chasing clubs
    3) Appoint a ****ing Manager!

Oh and as for those ITK feeding stuff back, safe to say people certainly are and safe to say the "powers that be" as well as some players read here.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

1. A decent manager.

2. Flavio letting him run team affairs.

3. No more ######## spin from the club.

Comment

being a qpr fan is enough
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

The appointment of a decent manager on a long contract with written confirmation and verbal explanation at the first game next season, by Flav, that he will give a decent transfer budget to the new man, and keep his nose out.

I would accept a £100 increase on the current price if this is carried out!

Comment

reduce them by 10% min and offr us a deal like if we dont go up we get nexts years free
            had a charlton mate and they did that sounds like a good idea
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

"had a charlton mate and they did that sounds like a good idea"

My brother also had that deal,but it was when they dropped out of the prem,and had the parachute money to cover it.I`ve not had the heart to rip the **** out of him yet,although i think he would knock me out :beaten:

Comment

Ive already renewed, but i can imagine most people want to see what manager comes in and what players we buy first.....

I think if they get the right players and a popular choice of manager then people will renew whatever the price, people just cant help themselves....
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I would renew if we had a decent manager and spent some money on some quality players.Next season will be the same as this, if we try to do things on the cheap again.

Comment

No more bs

Mahon having his contract terminated

good choice of manager

a goal scorer x 2

new full backs

Comment

A real striker and a good manager.

Comment

free hot doge

the installation of venables as manager,or gerry francis

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                          the installation of venables as manager,or gerry francis
                          we know!! :surrender:

cant you just put that as your signature?
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            we know!! :surrender:

cant you just put that as your signature?
                            don't be daft...he would have nothing to write about or would switch back to i hate sousa mode...

Comment

A promise of no more B...S... and treating us true fans like fools. Together with a fair price for the product currently on offer!
                              Last edited by bushman; 18-05-2009, 05:43 PM. Reason: replace '*****s' with 'fools'

Comment

Working...
                              X