qpr should not face fine over trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr should not face fine over trouble

qpr thugs are rated as the the second toughest fans in this division from the london area ,millwall are rated as the toughest so it must have been plainly obvious to everybody that this game was going to kick off all over the place

WHY OH WHY DID THIS GAME NOT GET A SUNDAY LUCHTIME KICK OFF TIME

i hope that all millwall future games that involve london clubs will get sunday lunch time kick offs,supposedly after the west ham game ,this was supposed to happen
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

QPR should get fined because....

they let millwall fans out of the stadium at same time they let QPR out.

what do they expect will happen?

i saw something y'day about safety of stewards.. im sorry but QPR should either use the police force or do their job and not put their fans into a predicament like there was on tuesday. other teams can do it. so can QPR..
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Why couldn't they have 20 old bill & 2 horses watching Millwall's fans in ground until streets are clear in 15 mins?

Please don't say cos it costs money, Flavio bought a £100,000 chandelier ffs!

Comment

The cost would be to cover the fixing of any damage to the stand which Millwall are renowned for and I bet in the contract QPR have with who ever provides the stewarding, it states they do not cover the lock in of away fans, as the students they provide are not capable of stewarding trouble fans which prevents the inevitable law suites from stewards who may be injured.

Comment

I can imagine your right Paul.

Ridiculous set up. Nodge said yesterday police have the say on ALL operations inside & outside of the ground.

Comment

Working...
          X