• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but

but knowing our luck well end up with jude the cat as manager

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
      LOL how many times do me and Pete get "accused" of being the same people. Big Ade, as for me talking bull, you are the one who said we were going to get SGE or Big Phill and they will have 50million
      who says its bull though?
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

About SGE and LPS ?! We looked at Sven and he just laughed !

Comment

well

adie does have his own sourse of info mine says we are getting sir alex ferguson

Comment

I still think its going to be Roeder.

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
              About SGE and LPS ?! We looked at Sven and he just laughed !
              ask anyone on all forums who was first to call the briatore/ecclestone takeover?not often i put my name on the line and if i'm wrong i always hold my hands up,unlike some.

Comment

With regards the new manager I am preparing myself for the biggest let down so far.

We'll get used to it in the end, remember we did that when we were in admin.

We are QPR and us fans can take all kinds of crap .

I have to admit though when we were in admin it was easier just staying alive than all this expectation hanging over us. Not that I would rather be in admin, just at times I think it was easier on the emotions and nerves.
                The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                :grimace:

Comment

well

although i will be dissapointed at aidie boothroyde he is at least an attack minded man

Comment

to be honest neo(hope your well mate) i would rather be financially secure and ****ed off than skint and continuously concerned if my club will be here tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                      ask anyone on all forums who was first to call the briatore/ecclestone takeover?not often i put my name on the line and if i'm wrong i always hold my hands up,unlike some.
                      If your on about me, I havent been wrong Yet LOL

Comment

and humble to boot lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          so did dowie...how long did he last......if magilton and hoofroid are the front runners then i predict another dour season.Just feel sorry for those that have renewed.
                          Out of the three you mentioned i would honestly take Dowie.Thought he would have done a good job and got us in the playoffs.

Comment

Big ade, with all due respect when you post

because you and pete are one of the same,give up the charade mate its wearing thin

We have not said 10 million will be spent on new players and this time we have not said big news at 5pm. That has come from you
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Big ade, with all due respect when you post

because you and pete are one of the same,give up the charade mate its wearing thin

We have not said 10 million will be spent on new players and this time we have not said big news at 5pm. That has come from you
                              oh dear the bait has been taken i didnt say 10 mill i said 50mill .atleast give me credit i am never cryptic and dont change my dates.when i'm wrong i hold up the old mits and admit it instead of back tracking.

Comment

Your right you never changed your dates. The announcement was about you losing weight in the end

50 million? fair enough
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X