• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big ade
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Big ade, with all due respect when you post

because you and pete are one of the same,give up the charade mate its wearing thin

We have not said 10 million will be spent on new players and this time we have not said big news at 5pm. That has come from you
    oh dear the bait has been taken i didnt say 10 mill i said 50mill .atleast give me credit i am never cryptic and dont change my dates.when i'm wrong i hold up the old mits and admit it instead of back tracking.

Leave a comment:

• qblockpete
    replied
    Big ade, with all due respect when you post

because you and pete are one of the same,give up the charade mate its wearing thin

We have not said 10 million will be spent on new players and this time we have not said big news at 5pm. That has come from you

Leave a comment:

• stan_bowles
    replied
    Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    so did dowie...how long did he last......if magilton and hoofroid are the front runners then i predict another dour season.Just feel sorry for those that have renewed.
    Out of the three you mentioned i would honestly take Dowie.Thought he would have done a good job and got us in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• big ade
    replied
    and humble to boot lol

Leave a comment:

• insideman
    replied
    Originally posted by big ade View Post
    ask anyone on all forums who was first to call the briatore/ecclestone takeover?not often i put my name on the line and if i'm wrong i always hold my hands up,unlike some.
    If your on about me, I havent been wrong Yet LOL

Leave a comment:

• big ade
    replied
    to be honest neo(hope your well mate) i would rather be financially secure and ****ed off than skint and continuously concerned if my club will be here tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well

although i will be dissapointed at aidie boothroyde he is at least an attack minded man

Leave a comment:

• Neo
    replied
    With regards the new manager I am preparing myself for the biggest let down so far.

We'll get used to it in the end, remember we did that when we were in admin.

We are QPR and us fans can take all kinds of crap .

I have to admit though when we were in admin it was easier just staying alive than all this expectation hanging over us. Not that I would rather be in admin, just at times I think it was easier on the emotions and nerves.

Leave a comment:

• big ade
    replied
    Originally posted by insideman View Post
    About SGE and LPS ?! We looked at Sven and he just laughed !
    ask anyone on all forums who was first to call the briatore/ecclestone takeover?not often i put my name on the line and if i'm wrong i always hold my hands up,unlike some.

Leave a comment:

• Lee
    replied
    I still think its going to be Roeder.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well

adie does have his own sourse of info mine says we are getting sir alex ferguson

Leave a comment:

• insideman
    replied
    About SGE and LPS ?! We looked at Sven and he just laughed !

Leave a comment:

• big ade
    replied
    Originally posted by insideman View Post
    LOL how many times do me and Pete get "accused" of being the same people. Big Ade, as for me talking bull, you are the one who said we were going to get SGE or Big Phill and they will have 50million
    who says its bull though?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    but

but knowing our luck well end up with jude the cat as manager

Leave a comment:

• sirpiechucker
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Honestly mate, everyone and anyone. Majority seem to be British...your guess is as good as mine...i really really dont have a scooby who it will be :(
    Cheers.

Although its good we are taking our time and not rushing a decision it is worrying that we didn't have a manager in mind and brought him in ASAP. Ipswich sacked Magilton and brought in Keane within 24 hours, which suggests he was the only man they wanted. We could and possibly should have done the same.

If we end up appointing someone who was already out of work when Sousa was fired then we've just wasted a perfect opportunity to bring someone in to assess the squad and give them some league matches to experiment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X