Will it live up to expectations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it live up to expectations?

Both on and off the field tomorrow with Millwall.
    This has turned into a big London derby that we really want to win and see it as a real testing week what with Palace at the weekend too (which they seem to have made us rivals because of Neil etc).

Off the pitch everyone has their worries or expectations about 'Wall coming' I believe this has been overhyped and will be no where near what is expected (yes there will be the odd row) but it will probably all be contained and it will mainly be banter inside the ground.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

As long as we get 3 points I don't actually give a fook.

ATAF.

Comment

we'll beat Milwall
      and beat Palace.
      try not to get into fights with either of the clubs.
      Not worth it.

Comment

And as for the off the field stuff - I am disabled and going along with my carer. If anyone has a pop at either of us we are unable to defend ourselves. So what do we do? Stay at home? Sod that.

Comment

0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
            And as for the off the field stuff - I am disabled and going along with my carer. If anyone has a pop at either of us we are unable to defend ourselves. So what do we do? Stay at home? Sod that.
            Enjoy the game and keep safe.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

with the rumours of several pubs being closed (before or after - unknown) i feel trouble is more and more likely to occur.

before the game if fans are in pubs the authorities can control it better however if several pubs are closed then fans are scattered around the ground/shepherds bush and thus more likely to bump into opposing fans.

i hope during the game its lively, without any stupid fans running on the pitch. but after and before i hope fans arent idiots as they forget families, the disabled, children etc all have to get out of the ground.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I can see the R's doing the business on the pitch & sporadic disorder out on the streets.

Comment

As long as we get another 3 points i couldn't give a f*ck about Milwall and their *****ic support.

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
                    As long as we get another 3 points i couldn't give a f*ck about Milwall and their *****ic support.

Comment

think it will be an easy win, and there will be little bits of trouble all over the bush all night. handbags and the odd ko on S.A. road. And then they'll be some propa trouble as well probably, maybe during the game when most have gone in the ground. Whatever happens i cant wait haven't felt like this before a game in ages, love a derby! also who the **** are milwall their only human and like alot of other teams with a bit of a rep they can come unstuck anywhere at anytime.

R'ssssss

Comment

Working...
                      X