What's the general verdict?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the general verdict?

From what I've heard and read seems we certainly were not at our best, so a very important win I guess.

What was the atmoshere like?
    Were there really only 13.9k there or did it look more?
    Who played well?
    Who didn't?
    How did buz play?

We were awful jamo not sure how we won let alone three nill, but it's more satisfying that we can badly and win three nill!!
    Am starting to belive ever so slightly now

Comment

Don't feel any buzz from here about the game. Not too many comments on the match. Sounds as if it was one to forget in terms of how we played. Take the 3 points and move on.

I think more people are looking forward to Millwall and Palace and the Doncaster game kind of got in the way. Can't wait for Tuesday night.

Comment

Lol! Cheers mate, I'm struggling today, few more rs are appearing out here! tarbie knows of another and one of my mate has come accross another 2. All we need is live coverage!

Did you go to the green? Look under the rug?

Comment

Wish I was about Tuesday! Doncaster are a good side but derby games are tough! Need to be on our guard! Very nervous about both

Comment

Inthe words of Tony Bennett `The best is yet to Come`

Comment

We'll be better once Faurlin is back.
              Be more entertaining and confident, rather than grinding out competent 3-0 wins from mediocre performances.
              Millwall's squad is very threadbare at the moment too, and some of their best players are starting to under-perform badly, according to fans I know.
              I'd be surprised if we didn't win, hopefully comfortably.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Set pieces will set us free.

Comment

Unless we learn to keep the ball better we will soon come unstuck. Teams are playing 5 across the middle to stop us playing, we need to be more patient instead of hitting long balls over the top, which really isn't our style. The plus side is we will soon have a better squad to choose from when more of our players become avaliable for selection after the international break.

Comment

In my opinion Faurlin has been our best signing in recent times, he is class act I have said before he also goes into my all time 11, I prefer him to waddock, barker and many others. But I also agree a tru comparison can't be made until he has performed at top level when you think that waddock mixed it and very well against the likes of Souness and Bryan Robson for example anyway i agree he is a massive loss.

I think our team is more than capable of keeping the ball, hopefully we can do that under warnock though I don't ever expect us to hold the ball back and forth unless it's killing the game off towards the end, that's not what he's About

Comment

Would love to know where they will put another 4,000 fans LOL, think we are missing Faurlin, he is able to make the quick pass and whilst Buzsacky is doing well, he has to do alot of running and defending.

Atmosphere was not that great, though I was over in South Africa Road and its hard to know how that compares to normal, as being actually in the atmosphere is different from being on the other side

I thought we were very lucky to 3-0, they hit the bar, could have had a hand ball against us and they played the best football. Only when we went 1-0 up did we control the game. Guessing luck is on our side at the moment, as we will probably play much better in the season and end up losing.

By the way, Tommy Smith needs a haircut
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think we are underestimating how hard it is for the opposition to keep us at bay for 90 mins. Modern media saturates us with Opta-style stats when it's actually all about goals. At the end of the day, a second-tier game against a plucky Donny was never going to be a knee-trembler. Overall, I'm actually beginning to like our knockers whining about "us being outplayed for long periods" and the score "not reflecting the game" - I reckon the more I hear it the further away we'll be from the rest at the top.

Comment

although i agree we didn't play well yesterday, i never felt we were in danger of losing. People on here are making out donny played us off the park first half but in reality it was just a midfield scrap with barely a chance for either side. We stepped it up ever so slightly after the break and it was to much for a plucky rovers to handle. All in all a solid day at the office and exactly the kind of win enjoyed but champions in previous years when having an off day.

Comment

Working...
                          X