do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think

if things go aswell as what we all want them too.

will returning fans be glory hunters and will oposing fans be able to sing...
    ... where were you when you were ****?

i hope not

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

the stars are ment to be

where were you when you were poop

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Well Leicester were singing that over and over again on Saturday so it's already started!!!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
        Well Leicester were singing that over and over again on Saturday so it's already started!!!
        when we was **** we was in the championship.. we had a stint in league 1 as it is now, and we have been in the same league now for quite some time to be fair. We are hardly the team they can sing it to to be honest.

Teams like, Blackpool for example, pretty much back to back promotions, they are the type of times who were **** and got a bit of luck...

Anyhow im sure it isnt going to stop them signing it. Im sure we sang it to them and lots of other teams (Wigan if I remember haha oh and Fulham)

Comment

I love it when teams sing that to us..

It basically just tells me they think were good, which inturn means they are jelous.

I like that.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

West Ham sung it to us years back - I remember being confused cos I thought we were still ****! haha

Comment

its something we can disscuss now lol

Comment

if opposing fans are singing about as that much means their team is doing jack sh!t to sing about

Comment

Working...
                X