Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ha Ha even that lot think we're going up !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha Ha even that lot think we're going up !

I spoke to a chel$$$ fan the other day, who went to Slovakia to see them play. He said that the chel$$$ "youth" were singing anti QPR songs over there I think they believe that we will be meeting up soon

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
    I spoke to a chel$$$ fan the other day, who went to Slovakia to see them play. He said that the chel$$$ "youth" were singing anti QPR songs over there I think they believe that we will be meeting up soon
    I find that very hard to believe.

Even when we were in the top flight, they didn't give a tinkers cuss about us and now we're even further off their radar.

Comment

They honestly don't give a bag of potato's about us, why should they? I don't care about them.

Comment

I know I was suprised ! But he knows that I hate chel$$$ and in return he doesn't like us much either. He was asking " What are they singing about them for ? " he was told that they had run ins with some of our support last year and were taken by suprise by our, shall we say aggression.
        The best thing to do is to ask someone who knows someone who went, and try and get conformation.

Comment

our yoot dont get on fact and have bumped into each other a fair bit last few years.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Really, Come one come all you SW6 #######s

Comment

A lot of Chelsea are from south London and beyond, more local Chelsea do have a kind of rivalry, i've got a lot of Chelsea mates in Slough, definately a rivalry there, some want us up too so we can have the derby
              They sold out for both cup games, if it was against palace for example they wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                I find that very hard to believe.

Even when we were in the top flight, they didn't give a tinkers cuss about us and now we're even further off their radar.
                Chelsea fans don't even sing. Probably worried about choking on their prawn sandwich!

Comment

Working...
                X