Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin & Mackie Injury Update..

Any news on these two?

Odd that there has been very little/nothing in the local papers or official website?

Keep it all 'In house' no need for the opposition to have a heads up on whos in / out of the team.

Comment

No problem really, if Faurlin is out, Buzz will play and if Mackie is out, Smith will have a go. Losing Faurlin and Mackie is rough luck, but having Buzz and Smith to step in, softens the blow.

Comment

I'd like to see what Tommy Smith and Helguson can do together, it's a long season, best to rest Mackie and bring him back when he's fine.

Comment

Losing them at home to Doncaster is better than losing them away to Cardiff.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I really hope both are fit for saturday,especially Mackie as he is on fire at the moment

Comment

If Faurlin was fit, would he step straight back into the team at Buzz's expense, as Buzz done OK at Leicester by all accounts and was part of a winning team and NW does not like to change winning teams.

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                  yes
                  If Buzz scored a hatrick you wold still drop him, so a tad biased me thinks.

Horses for courses I know, but if you don't mind me asking, why dont you rate him.

Comment

Need to play your best players in there best positions and that means Faurlin back in if hes fit. For me none of the front players deserve to be dropped so until injuries or loss of form Buzsaky will have to settle for the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      If Faurlin was fit, would he step straight back into the team at Buzz's expense, as Buzz done OK at Leicester by all accounts and was part of a winning team and NW does not like to change winning teams.
                      IMO he would/will come straight back in as Buzz is not as well suited to the particular role as Ali. Buzz is a good stand in but is far more suited to a more attacking/advanced role. Whilst Buzz did ok at Leicester, we lost the midfield battle, in the main due to the fact that we did not have Ali there breaking things up with Derry. Doncaster keep possession for fun (far better than Leicester) and we will need to see more energy from Buzz in this role on Saturday or else we may be a bit frustrated.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

nothing to do with not rating him,if we did not play taarabt;i would play him every game.we can't afford to play 2 ball players in todays game,it weakens the defensive capabilities of the team

Comment

No news is good news, i said in another thread if the injurys were serious enough to keep them out this sat they will tell us...
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                            nothing to do with not rating him,if we did not play taarabt;i would play him every game.we can't afford to play 2 ball players in todays game,it weakens the defensive capabilities of the team
                            agree 100%

Comment

we need them back asap, We want our best players in the starting line up.

Comment

Working...
                              X