No announcement yet.

How would we fare now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be a battle with the bottom 8 clubs to see who stays up , would think we would go down with the current squad tho.

Comment

im not saying we would deffo stay up, but we would not lose every week, we would a few games imho.
      but the team would change again as much as it has this season if we went up.
      warnock was only saying the other day that he felt obliged and morally that he had to stick with the players who got him up before,and he ended up out of a job, and that he would never do that again, cos he realises there is no room for sentiment.

Comment

1 team to get out of this Div, another to stay up and push on
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          im not saying we would deffo stay up, but we would not lose every week, we would a few games imho.
          but the team would change again as much as it has this season if we went up.
          warnock was only saying the other day that he felt obliged and morally that he had to stick with the players who got him up before,and he ended up out of a job, and that he would never do that again, cos he realises there is no room for sentiment.
          Which is exactly my point, and you've kind of contradicted yourself there mate as you've now said we might not even stay up. The question was, how would we fare now, as in, with this very team. The answer is, not very well. I think we'd really struggle to stay up. Connolly and Gorkss wouldn't be as solid in the Prem as they are here. In fact, I only think Connolly would survive the back four if we were serious. Taarabt and Faurlin from the middle and Makie at best from the forwards. 4, maybe 5 from our current squad would do ok, and the others would have to be overlooked if we really wanted to try and establish ourselves in the Prem.

The simple truth is, we are nowhere near ready for the Prem with this current squad.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

this side would not be at the bottom thus far im saying.
            we mighteven implode this season tho, thats why im not commiting to saying we would deffo stay up, cos lets not forget we are rangers and we are used to bottling it and losing everything.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              We seriously need to get a grip on reality. Trying to run before we can walk. A good start to the season, and you think we're a top ten Prem side going by this list. Utter nonsense.
              If it weren't true I wouldn't have said it. Have more faith, you're judging those Prem sides based on games against each other, rather than us. I reckon we could live with em, almost like us vs Cardiff now, sort of 50/50

Comment

Working...
              X