No announcement yet.

Captain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah taarabt isn't really captain material by any means, but if it's taken off him he's not going to be best pleased. keep it the way it is for now!

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
      Under no circumstances should One Size be in the team.
      I agree
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

At the moment yes, He`s a confidence player, and he seems to be doing ok at the moment

Comment

voted yes , and thats make him more efficient ask the Moroccans ! even if he plays sh1t in some matches he still will deliver you an assist or a goal.. so let it be that way.
          6 assists in 7 games without counting the penalties thats an amazing stats for someone who was tipped by "selfish" in the past! thats a big improvement in a such short time under Warnock it means there is more to come!
          (he hates to play when its too rainy or slippery, the pitch doesnt help him to succeed some of his dribbles, he should adapt!)

Comment

Now is not the time to meddle with what is, a winning formula.
            If it 'aint broke, don't fix it.
            Carry on, NW.

Comment

No!

Comment

I dnt understand why when everything is going well and the machine is working why we have to make troubles with a ********* poll like this, do we have to make problems in a stable team ? microbes everywhere nowadays

Comment

What Warnock wants Warnock gets imo

Done nothing wrong this season yet so let the boss make those decisions
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i voted yes. why disrupt the team now!? however i certainly wasnt pleased when i first heard he was being made captain... but there u go and well it is working so just leave things

Comment

Working...
                    X