No announcement yet.

Where did you use to stand 80s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70s halfway line paddocks............where the best and loudest support was, trust the club to phark that up by putting seats in, and boxes.

IDIOTS.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

I feel sorry for our younger fans who have never experianced LR with 35k plus fans in full voice..............fan pharking tastic.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

On me feet.

Comment

loved the old terrace under the sar stand that went right under the top tier......bet that held a good 8000 back in the day!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Seeing that picture of the old Loft brings a tear to my eye................................On the other-hand, these underpants are a bit tight !!!

Comment

Upper loft . Remember banging on the metal sheeting for 90 mins . And sing songs like were gona score in a minute .

Comment

When i couldn't get in(was packed in them days),used to go up the flats behind the school end,could only see half the pitch,but was well worth it when bowles acored the winner against cov city (end i could see) with few minutes remaining...superb,exciting days,oh joy ....!

Comment

Loft behind goal & on the odd occassion (especially against Arsenal) Paddock near School End.

Also fondly remember the season The School End was the home end when the renovations were taking place..
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                    X