BIIIIIG game tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIIIIIG game tomorrow

Right the start has been fantastic better then any of us could have hoped for. But tomorrow is THE game, a win , meaning successive away wins at Ipswich and Leicester wold send out BIG message to our rivals and put us on a roll which could be unstoppable. Fingers crossed I'm going 2-1 rangers
    u r'sssssssssssssssssssssssss

im nervous about this game there fans have been giving it the biggen that theyre gonna slaughter us and burst our bubble and i just think good rangers following everything going right we could extend our lead at the top ive seen rangers mess up in situations like this but then again i do think we have a good chance
    Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

I honestly think we'll beat them 2 or 3-0.

They've had a win last week, fair enough, but look beyond that and they've been total pants. If Ipswich do us a favour and beat Cardiff................well, let's just hope, eh?

Comment

dullard 0-0 draw
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

thought man utd v liverpool was on sunday

Comment

hammer u should go tomorow,so u know the lay out for when u go with the hammers nxt season.

Comment

i`ve already been there unlike you i bet

Comment

u are correct havnt been to the walkers,done filbert street a fair few times with Qpr,Arsenal and once with the hammers.

Comment

bravo !!!!!

Comment

god your so pre menstral hammer at the mo fella,things will get better.Although its normally when the xmas decorations come down so do west ham,started a tad early this season.

Comment

.old hammer really should google earth donny,scunny n swansea as its nailed on the irons gonna be going there next season!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The last four games have all been big games allegedly and we havent done too badly!
                        We need to be less negative and stop worrying about the opponents, let them do the worrying!
                        No team in this league is unbeatable, including us but we have proven so far that we are the team to fear. The best teams never expect to lose although of course sometimes they will.
                        I'll be more surprised if we dont win tomorrow than if we do.
                        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Hope we smash them,nothing against LCFC but gone right off Sousa.Even if he hadnt of got sacked he would of probably walked out when a better offer came along.

Cmon u R's

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            .old hammer really should google earth donny,scunny n swansea as its nailed on the irons gonna be going there next season!
                            well if you would like to meet me for a beer facto you can tell me all about it mate,save me googling

Comment

Cant wait

Comment

Working...
                              X