Palace Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace Away

Anyone know why our initial allocation is only 1,100? Seems a bit pointless as we're always gonna take our full allocation....

Millwall have been given the entire tinpot Arthur Wait Stand for their trip to Selhurst?

Is there a chance we will be given the entire stand.......could be like that FA Cup game against Wimbledon all over again?

Originally posted by goldie7 View Post
    Anyone know why our initial allocation is only 1,100? Seems a bit pointless as we're always gonna take our full allocation....

Millwall have been given the entire tinpot Arthur Wait Stand for their trip to Selhurst?

Is there a chance we will be given the entire stand.......could be like that FA Cup game against Wimbledon all over again?
    I'll be there

Comment

Booking ticket soon
      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

I'm goinnggg well hopefully!

Comment

how many more tickets do we get if we sell out are initial allocation?
          Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

You have to provide a minimum of 5% of capacity or 3,000 seats (whichever is lower) if the visiting team insist.

edit - that might by PL only rules........

Comment

Millwall want to take 4,500 so we'd get at least that but doubt we'd take much more than 3,000 we never travel well to Selhurst, untill last season of course

Comment

If things are still going well for us i can see us taking 2k to 2500k.

Comment

I think our away support will grow and grow all season. The atmosphere with
                  Rangers fans at away games is so much better than at Loftus Rd. I expect we'll take 2k to Leicester and close on 3k to Palarse!
                  Last edited by Sotonsuperhoop; 15-09-2010, 07:42 PM.
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

We took 2462 last year when we were doing pretty poorly. Hopefully 3k +

Comment

I'm in Spain. Really, really gutted. This is my favourite fixture every season, and I'm not there.

Real gutter.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Millwar will get the whole stand because

a) Its a local derby for them

and

b) for segregation issues

Incidentally, why oh why oh why are our box office selling tickets to the Millwar game for the South Africa Road stand to callers with Bermondsey postcodes?

Dolly dimple
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Because ticketmaster don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            You have to provide a minimum of 5% of capacity or 3,000 seats (whichever is lower) if the visiting team insist.

edit - that might by PL only rules........
                            The 5% rule applies to the FA Cup rather than Premier League or Championship ....

Comment

Working...
                            X