Shaun Derry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Derry

What a difference having this guy in our team. He was brilliant last night, does so much work to allow others to shine. The man is a fantastic new addition, he has played very well in every game so far and becoming a real favourite of mine.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

agree

the new gerry francis or don masson

Comment

Yep another very good game by Derry, Clint Hill was solid as a rock as well.2 very good free signings. Thanks Palace.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Yep another very good game by Derry, Clint Hill was solid as a rock as well.2 very good free signings. Thanks Palace.
        might be a good idea to post this to our Palarse friends and while your at it remind them of their attendance last night
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

thats funny the palace fans said hill and derry were both crap how wrong could they be
          Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

he just did a five minute phone interview with alan brazil and ronnie on talksport.
            bloody hell, he talks nothing like he looks or plays.
            oh by the way, hes bloods blue and white

Comment

I never used to like him,always thought his game was very one dimensional(a clogger),but maybe that was the set up of the teams he's played for.With Rangers,his role is perfect for the likes of Adel or Akos as he sits in the hole,as well as breaking up the play,but can pick out a pass as well.
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Sheff utd,middlesbrough and ipswich he's been awsome!Derry is the unsung hero,what a signing!

Comment

One of the reasons why i didn't mind not getting Ambrose.Yes he is a good player but we have Adel and Akos so players like Derry are very derry important to us.....and a free

Comment

You always need a player like Derry or Mahon. No way can your flair players flourish without a player who is willing to protect them and the back four.

This has been proven to us in recent years.
                    Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 15-09-2010, 10:14 PM.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      You always need a player like Derry or Mahon. No way can your flair players flourise without a player who is willing to protect them and the back four.

This has been proven to us in recent years.
                      Spot on Benny, hard working players don't necessarily get the plaudits if you have a few starlets doing the tricks or scoring the goals. Derry is a very hard working player who is one of the reasons we are now doing well
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Been superb so far this season and a big part of the clean sheets we have been keeping!

Comment

Shaun Derry has been a revelation. Very glad he plays and gives his all for QPR, very glad, indeed.

Comment

Working...
                          X