Imagine this scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine this scenario

We win tonight and Cardiff draw at Leicester. We beat Leicester then Ipswich beat Cardiff, whilst Burnley & Leeds only take between 1 and 3 points each between now and Saturday at 5pm....

We would be running away......:kiss:

In fact wouldn't that mean :

QPR 19
    Ipswich 14
    Cardiff 14
    Burnley 13
    Leeds 13
    etc

Comment

Don't jinx it.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

All a bit of fun and possible. Don't worry, if we're gonna lose points its gonna happen, us talking about it not happening won't change it

Comment

It is a huge week the way the fixtures have fallen with both us AND Bahhdiff playing both Ipswich and Leicester away. Could be pivotal come the end of the season.

Comment

As I said before. Sod Warnock winning Manager of the Month for August. I he wins it for September then we'll be Champions this season!

Comment

I can see us being on 25pts at 10.00pm on Tuesday 28th September after we beat Millwall and NW picking up his second manager of the month award a week later.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                We win tonight and Cardiff draw at Leicester. We beat Leicester then Ipswich beat Cardiff, whilst Burnley & Leeds only take between 1 and 3 points each between now and Saturday at 5pm....

We would be running away......:kiss:
                imagine if leeds got 4 points, burnley got 1 between now and saturday, cardiff got 3 at leicester, then ipswich beat cardiff and we lose to leicester.
                did you think of that scenario?

Comment

Working...
                X