Well that was ****ing excellent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was ****ing excellent

I have been lucky enough to have seen every game so far this season home and away and despite my fears that the International break might have derailed our early form that was the best I have seen us play so far today

Some will be disappointed I expect that things are getting better both on and off the pitch but it really looks like QPR are have got what it takes this year

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    I have been lucky enough to have seen every game so far this season home and away and despite my fears that the International break might have derailed our early form that was the best I have seen us play so far today

Some will be disappointed I expect that things are getting better both on and off the pitch but it really looks like QPR are have got what it takes this year
    I agree, the second half was outstanding, ok the first half may not have been so good and we could have been a bit more decisive at the front, but with good some good goalkeeping by the Boro keeper i think we pressed well and it showed in the second half when we were kicking towards the loft just how good we can be. Long may it continue.
    Imo the real tests are Ipswich away and Millwall at home both this month and if we come thru them there should be nothing stopping us.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
    X