Boro rate Ephraim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boro rate Ephraim

I have been looking and reading through some of the Middlesborough forums, all I can say is wow, they really rate Ephraim and they regret not buying him 1year ago.

Funny some still don't rate him, but I have always said for a long time that he has a lot of potential and there is more to come from him...

Thoughts?

I really rate Hoggy, I know others don't but thats their opinion. He is getting better and better and potentially a match winner every week. We are strong in so many areas this season and it is encouraging
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He is developing well this season under NW. Think there's more to come.

Comment

Well they can't have him, he signed a new contract this week according to Warnock..

"Hogan only signed a new contract this week. I thought we better give him a new one because he'll want more money in three or four weeks.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...371336,00.html

Comment

though still a bit 'lightweight' in the tackle, he links up so well with tarbs, almost telepathic, if tarbs starts, so must hogan. top player with the right players around him

Comment

he's growing on me looks like he may be able to offer a good amount this season
            Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

i have been a big critic of him. but he sure to playing very well at the moment, as are the rest of the team.

he looks very good, and confident.
              Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Always felt he was one of our best prospects once we'd signed him as our own.
                Needs a good manager and a good team around him -- which he's now got.
                He's toughening up and I'm so glad we didn't lose him -- we came damn close and it would have been a HUGE mistake.

For heaven's sake, think of a song for him.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Still runs like a girl though...

Comment

In the form of his life so far (except Port Vale !) and rightly so Warnock (a long time admirer) is selecting him ahead of Smith.....for now !
                    Long may that continue.

Comment

Working...
                    X