Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought there would be more. Probably looks and sounds more the way the game's going. URssssss!

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Thought there would be more. Probably looks and sounds more the way the game's going. URssssss!
    very dissapointing if correct, not one of those tax evasion ploys do you think
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

had to be more than that today.

Comment

I always thought that they give bogus attendance figures
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Tax evasion

Comment

Depends on how many boro supporters there, if no more than 1k then rangers home part would be almost a sellout.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Sitting in the Upper Loft so couldn't see all areas of the ground, but Ellerslie and SAR looked nearly full.

Boro showing was disappointing. We could have probably given them the top end.

Great atmosphere today. U rrrrs.

Comment

i went today, was in a block< from where i was i could see no more than 200 seats free in the home end, boro didnt even half fill the school end, so they probably had 2.500 seats free there

Comment

Cardiff fans talking about our attendance too: http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index...a51c695ec37a90

Comment

Somebody cannot count!! More than that there FFS!!

Comment

Problem i posted the other night today came true big time,Rangers fans paying 30 -35 quid to sit behind a post,the Boro fans all 1000 of them stretched out in 2 tiers which hold 2900.

The club must limit all away teams to the top tier or do as premiership clubs do, sale or return, if you take the lot you pay for them all.

Most clubs apart from leeds would settle for the 1800 top tier only.
                      Last edited by Romford Hoop; 11-09-2010, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr76 View Post
                        Cardiff fans talking about our attendance too: http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index...a51c695ec37a90

Some reasonable comments after the numpty who started the thread.

Comment

Made a mistake giving Boro both tiers if we gave them just the upper section we would have filled the bottom giving around 16,000 maybe more.

Comment

have we ever done that before, given the away side only the top and let us in the bottom. cant remember that.
                            surely it would cause problems coming in and out together?

Comment

No way was that the correct attendance, how can they say this when yesterday on a thread i started i pointed out that there were only 864 tickets available, ok that is on the assumption that all season tickets turn up. I didn't see that many empty seats. ?????????
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X