QPRs Academy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRs Academy ?

Does anyone know if we have reinstated our youth academy, i haven't seen it mentioned anywhere ? Because for the first time in my eight years watching academy football, the QPR youth teams are on the fixture list, this means from under 9 upwards we are playing the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea , West Ham and Spurs on a regular basis. Great news as it can only help develop players for the future.

I don't know the answer but wanted to ask you a question. The on;ly hel;p I could offer on your Q is to play back to you something I read somewhere( on here I think!) i.e. that the academy status requires certain facilities (inc for example a full size indoor pitch) which we don't have so we can't have that status until we get. Apparently the Club are trying to secure those at the moment. Sites being looked at etc but doubt it has happened so quick.

My question is where you got the fixture lists from. I'd like a peek if I could.

Comment

No Academy. Still the CoE.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
        I don't know the answer but wanted to ask you a question. The on;ly hel;p I could offer on your Q is to play back to you something I read somewhere( on here I think!) i.e. that the academy status requires certain facilities (inc for example a full size indoor pitch) which we don't have so we can't have that status until we get. Apparently the Club are trying to secure those at the moment. Sites being looked at etc but doubt it has happened so quick.

My question is where you got the fixture lists from. I'd like a peek if I could.
        Got them through Arsenal , and QPR are on the list under 9 to under 15, i have noticed that the 16s do not play them, so Nodge is probably right, i would think though that the reinstatement of our academy is imminent. Maybe at the start of next season.

Comment

Working...
        X