Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel the QPR legend !!!?

Adel Taarabt wants to become a QPR legend

ADEL Taarabt wants to follow in the footsteps of Rodney Marsh and Stan Bowles and become a QPR legend.

The duo have made more than 500 appearances between them in the famous blue and white hoops.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-27213844/
    TaarabT Abdel

He's going the right way about it at the moment and long may it continue.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
      Adel Taarabt wants to become a QPR legend

ADEL Taarabt wants to follow in the footsteps of Rodney Marsh and Stan Bowles and become a QPR legend.

The duo have made more than 500 appearances between them in the famous blue and white hoops.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-27213844/
      With respect Who` Abdel on the back of your shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
        With respect Who` Abdel on the back of your shirt?
        me
        TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Moroccan I rate Adel but I think to compare him to the greats is a little premature.

He still needs to improve his game as I doubt Savage would of had Bowles and Marsh in his pocket.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

My fear with Adel is not what he is capable of because I think he can become one of the best in the world during his career but how long we can hold onto him.

Comment

Morrocan Tony Scully.

Comment

The only reason he won't be a legend is because we won't keep him. I don't think it's at all too premature to put him up there with the likes of Bowles as I have no doubt he will go on to not only be a better player, but he will achieve a lot more as well..
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Who is our most saleable asset? Faurlin or Taarabt?

Comment

think Benny is getting a little too excited regarding adel it is very early days to talk him up to be the next messi.

I think both are cracking players EYR and both brilliant at what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      The only reason he won't be a legend is because we won't keep him. I don't think it's at all too premature to put him up there with the likes of Bowles as I have no doubt he will go on to not only be a better player, but he will achieve a lot more as well..
                      If we make it to the PL I think there is a big chance to keep him.
                      TaarabT Abdel

Comment

theres no way he will make more than 120 appearances for us.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It's very early days (too early) to be making leaps of judgement on how he will develop. He has great potential for sure. But how often have we seen that evaporate in other legends-in-the-making? Not just at rangers but in the game at large. Anything can happen, good or bad.

But I think we are on safer ground to predict that if his potential blossoms into him becoming the fully rounded player we hope it will, then he will be plying his trade elsewhere. Let's face it he hasn't change overnight - Rangers was not where he wanted to be a matter of weeks ago and nowt has really changed, bar a sense of creeping reality about his market worth perhaps. Even promotion looks unlikely to help keep him here long - he has said he doesn't like English football at all and I doubt there has been any epiphany to the contrary in the last 4 weeks. Best for us is he seems to appreciate that playing well for us is good for him. Let's use him to get the team up, enjoy him while we can and make money from him when the time comes. As it inevitably will.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                            It's very early days (too early) to be making leaps of judgement on how he will develop. He has great potential for sure. But how often have we seen that evaporate in other legends-in-the-making? Not just at rangers but in the game at large. Anything can happen, good or bad.

But I think we are on safer ground to predict that if his potential blossoms into him becoming the fully rounded player we hope it will, then he will be plying his trade elsewhere. Let's face it he hasn't change overnight - Rangers was not where he wanted to be a matter of weeks ago and nowt has really changed, bar a sense of creeping reality about his market worth perhaps. Even promotion looks unlikely to help keep him here long - he has said he doesn't like English football at all and I doubt there has been any epiphany to the contrary in the last 4 weeks. Best for us is he seems to appreciate that playing well for us is good for him. Let's use him to get the team up, enjoy him while we can and make money from him when the time comes. As it inevitably will.
                            Very sensible post and this was what I was trying to get at.

Its way to early to say where he will end up but lets hope it is at least with us in the premier for a year or 2.

Comment

Taarabt can and probably will achieve greater glories in the game than Marsh or Bowles ever did. He won't stay at Rangers long enough to be considered a QPR legend.

He will probably go to a big Spanish club and succeed there but as has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, he doesn't intend hanging around with us too long and he is only here as his dream move abroad never came off in the summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X