Ticketfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketfast

Is there the need for that massive advert for membership on it, I am a member! and all it does is waste my bloody ink!, just printed off 2 tickets for sat, why cant they be on one page, arghhhhhhhh! When i have family down I have to print of up to six for a game! I know i can get the tickets delivered but its convenient to just print them off. All I'm asking is that they put the tickets on one page, save the environment and my bloody ink!

Sorry had a bad day today rant over

Daft question.

If you're a member, why don't you just get the game added to your card rather than printing unnecessary paper? Just take a note of your block row and seat number and Bob's your Nan's brother's son.

Bingo bango etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
      Is there the need for that massive advert for membership on it, I am a member! and all it does is waste my bloody ink!, just printed off 2 tickets for sat, why cant they be on one page, arghhhhhhhh! When i have family down I have to print of up to six for a game! I know i can get the tickets delivered but its convenient to just print them off. All I'm asking is that they put the tickets on one page, save the environment and my bloody ink!

Sorry had a bad day today rant over
      Get a season ticket, the money you'll save on admin fees, ink for your printer etc will make it worth it and you won't have to think about getting a ticket ever again.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Daft question.

If you're a member, why don't you just get the game added to your card rather than printing unnecessary paper? Just take a note of your block row and seat number and Bob's your Nan's brother's son.

Bingo bango etc.
        Yeah I do for mine and the missus but the other two muppets (technifobed parents) who go with occasionally don't it is daft and pointless, but when my brother and his missus comes down it just wrecks the ink cartridge

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Get a season ticket, the money you'll save on admin fees, ink for your printer etc will make it worth it and you won't have to think about getting a ticket ever again.
          I would if it wasn't for those damn midweek games. I sit n Bronze so not much of a saving goin on

Comment

Working...
          X