Comparing gregory and gianni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing gregory and gianni

WELL I REALLY DO LOVE JIM GREGORY FOR ALL THAT HE ACHEIVED my love for him has made me try to peice together what kind of a man was he
    people that knew him said he was 100 miles an hour he could never ever keep still.his brain was so active ,when he died the newspapers disclosed a shocking fact
    HE NEVER COULD READ OR WRITE HE COULD ONLY SIGN HIS NAME WITH A CROSS.
    if this was true,it would mean that a theory i have is that he was related to the gypsy family called gregory
    i have not been able to find out if this is true because that part of hammersmith where his relatives used to put there barrows up has now been
    turned into a pavement
    if any of you posters knows any historic stuff i would be very happy if you could post it on this thread
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

now

now lets look at gianni,well like gregory he is a 100 miles an hour,he has operated in a completely differant manner .but his greatest success has been to sell the club to very wealthy people.
    he brought in briatore who brought in the mittals,if briatore and ecclestone get bought out by kingfisher we will be the richest club in the world,but gianni started this by mortgaging his house for 650 000,that was a terrific gamble,but hopfully it will eventually pay off big time,lets not forget bates only bought chelsea for one pound,so gianni certainly gambled big time when he purchased qpr,i dont need to know to many ins and outs,the point is
    GIANNI WAS THERE,HE CAM,E WHEN WE NEEDED HIM I AM UPSET THAT WE LOST HOLLOWAY BECAUSE I LOVED OLLIE BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS AS A CLUB WE ARE LOOKING STRONGER BY THE MINUTE
    sp i say thankyou gianni for comming when we were in trouble,and to all the gianni haters i say put some love in your heart,lets move forward...UNITED
    ...AND LETS BOOK UP THE OPEN TOPPED BUS......i missed the last march but this time i want to be there

More...

Comment

There is VERY LITTLE comparison between Gianni and Jim Gregory

Comment

well

well both put money into the club

More...

Comment

Jim, made QPR again near from scratch.

Comment

thats

thats a fair point jim built new stands and developed so much of the current qpr
            format.but gianni has joined qor at a differant level.he may not be jims equal but he has brought in some big money people

More...

Comment

The affection most QPR fans had for Jim Gregory was 2nd to none. Can you see us refering to Paladini as Uncle Gianni?!!!

Comment

well

well is very difficult to imagine anyone ever being loved likwe gregory qwe reeally should put a statue of him up,he built us from nothing to what we are
                when he arrived we had crowds of 3 000 and he went out and broke the third division record when he bought les allen,then of course he returned to fulham where he bought rodney marsh,JIM WAS ANOTHER BILL SHANKLY HE COULD SEE A BRILLIANT PLAYER and backed his judgement with cash

where as gianni so far has built no stands.but maybe we will accept gianni more when our new 40 000 ground is built

More...

Comment

give it a rest with the gianni is god stuff
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

oh

oh yeah lets give it a rest with the gianni is god stuff,lets not give him any praise,because after all hes only brought the mittals in,and there only the richest family in england,now if you were in charge you would have brought in the richest family in the world

FACT WE ARE GOING UP,AND ITS ALL DOWN TO GIANNI,PERHAPS YOU SHOULD STICK TO CORONATION STREET,IVE HEARD ENA SHARPLES IS RETURNING

More...

Comment

LOL coronation street? what are you on about!

I think if i was in charge i wouldnt have brought the club to the eve of destruction in the first place.
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

what im trying

what im trying to say is your a manchester based fan,so thatys where the coronation street thing comes from

but seriously peter,its easy to have a pop at gianni but dont forget hes only human,but there is a fan you wouldnt know called victor stevenson,he kept on about warnock,it was vics dream to get him,and fair play to gianni he did
                        listen to the fans and he did bring in warnock.

jim gregory was someone who i did loads of reserch on he was a lovable rogue who moved at one hundred miles and hour,but i promise you he had a
                        dark side,he was fanaticall about everything he did.

so peter you cary on hateing gianni but if you ever meet me do the favour of keeping your veiws to yourself,remember its the greatest season ever in the history of our club this season,and gianni does take some credit.......txs

More...

Comment

Working...
                        X