Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent Rangers help with Millwall game

I am working in Rochester area and want to go to the Millwall game on the
    28th whats the best way to do it ie park someware and get a train etc...
    Please advise Nuffield
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Park on the A40, then probobly a good walk after that!!

Comment

Thats a great help thanks
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

your best bet is to drive to gravesend and get the new high speed train to st pancras only takes about 17 mins then tube it from kings cross mate

Comment

i work up the road from you in Rainham and i drive to all the home games straight from work...just A2 and Blackwall (leave for evening games about 4.30 tho so i miss a lot of the traffic)
          parking is good around the ground if your there early enough! i park in one of the roads off Uxbridge rd and normally take my lad for a curry if its an evening game to pass the time :-)

Comment

you go to the lahorie? best value £4:50 a plate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
              I am working in Rochester area and want to go to the Millwall game on the
              28th whats the best way to do it ie park someware and get a train etc...
              Please advise Nuffield
              Spend a few minutes researching it on the internet, I'm sure your more than capable... yet again

Comment

Go on some wall sites and ask for a lift.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Go on some wall sites and ask for a lift.
                  He probably don't wanna be down the bush at 9am in the morning
                  Last edited by 80sCasual; 04-09-2010, 08:24 PM.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                    Spend a few minutes researching it on the internet, I'm sure your more than capable... yet again
                    Just asking some freindly advise from my fellow fans (something you seem incapable of if you have nothing constructive to input then dont bother)

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                      your best bet is to drive to gravesend and get the new high speed train to st pancras only takes about 17 mins then tube it from kings cross mate
                      Thanks for this info it looks the best option if i see you on the train will buy you a pint

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        i work up the road from you in Rainham and i drive to all the home games straight from work...just A2 and Blackwall (leave for evening games about 4.30 tho so i miss a lot of the traffic)
                        parking is good around the ground if your there early enough! i park in one of the roads off Uxbridge rd and normally take my lad for a curry if its an evening game to pass the time :-)
                        So you must get to congestion zone before 6pm then - do you pay congestion charge or wait 'till after 6 before crossing the border?

I always time it so that I get to Rotherhithe for 6 so once I go over the line I don't have to pay? How do you do it?
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

you dont hit the congestion going round that way do you?
                          its only if you go into town.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            you dont hit the congestion going round that way do you?
                            its only if you go into town.
                            He said A2 and Blackwall so I'm guessing from there he is coming through town to get to the West - only way to avoid it is by going round the M25 and coming in from Heathrow - unless someone can tell me different? That route, by the way, is a hell of a long way round and I don't advise it to anyone!
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

yeah but if you go round the outside past kings cross etc you dont go thru the congestion i thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X