Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactamondo Fonzie....

Originally posted by kingo View Post
    It is not as good as a Prem squad, not enough quality. But it is a squad that is capable of getting out of the Championship and that is exactly what NW has put together. Experienced players at this level but in honesty not good enough fro the Prem. First steps first, get out of the Championship and then worry about Prem.
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyy.... spot on...

Comment

nice positive thread, i love it man.

and this squad would get a lot of 4-0 and 5-0 drubbings and a few wins against the other bottom 6 or so. but i think its a given we would go straight back down with this squad.
      but lets get there, and then get a 5 million defender, a 10 million midfielder and a 20 million striker, and then we would have a great chance of staying up.

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
        if we get promoted think the mittals will do the city style?
        no warnock is not gonna have foreign prima donnas running around. maybe a few, but he is going to build a team of fighters.

Comment

Not Yet. Only 3 or 4 of these players are good enough for them premiership. But NW knows what it takes to get up, thatts all i want at the moment. Wigan, Fulham, Birmingham, Stoke, West Ham, Blackburn. We`re not that far behind these teams in terms of Fan Base and Financial stability. We could stand our own in the Prem in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X