Sorry new thread - just heard. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry new thread - just heard. . .

That Hulse deal is in jeopardy and he is likely to stay at Derby - Smith to be announced - got fed up with all of this nonsense and spoke to a good mate of mine who works in the FA - says that Derby have pulled out - only repeating what i've heard - don't shoot the messenger - i'm gutted if it's true

Bang!

Comment

Derby pulled out even though there's an interview on the BBC with the derby chairman where he states that he has no regrets over the sale of Hulse to QPR??
      I know you're just stating what you've been told but i'm not believing anything till its on the www.qpr.co.uk !
      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Have heard both in the same situation Hulse and Smith, though we remain confident that both will go through.

Football league just digging heels in, but as far as everyone concerned both QPR players. I'd expect the club to give us an update tonight
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Official from the board

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...143056,00.html
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            That Hulse deal is in jeopardy and he is likely to stay at Derby - Smith to be announced - got fed up with all of this nonsense and spoke to a good mate of mine who works in the FA - says that Derby have pulled out - only repeating what i've heard - don't shoot the messenger - i'm gutted if it's true
            Mem your source is flawed!!!! Does your mate work in the canteen?
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

This is why you shouldnt make stuff up to pretend to be ITK, because as soon as you do a club statement will come up blowing you out of the water

Comment

If there was a problem can we still do a loan through to December and then make perm?

Comment

Mem, so you just got bored and decided to ask your mate in the fa...

Is he a cleaner in the fa building?

Im bored so im gonna give amit a shout and find out whats happening, hold tight guys while i pick up my imaginary red phone which gets me straight through to amit...
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

mem you sir a liar. lol
                    you aint got no friend in the f.a, and you know f.a
                    hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                      No mate, Derby want this to go through, he has 9 months left on his contract and Clough thinks we've offered a fair price , this is a football league issue.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                        No mate, Derby want this to go through, he has 9 months left on his contract and Clough thinks we've offered a fair price , this is a football league issue.
                        and that should end the thread,spot on

Comment

Working...
                        X