As it stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As it stands

From what i can work out is , our billionaire owners have kept thier hands in there pockets and not parted with a bean
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

to true.
    im starting a protest for the next home game, ive got 'sack the board' banners being made as we speak and am doing a petition i will deliver to parliament after the game in a peacefull march with us many fans as i can get. you in ?

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      From what i can work out is , our billionaire owners have kept thier hands in there pockets and not parted with a bean
      From what you can work out? I'd been interested to see how you've come to this finding?

Comment

i will hang on till we get a couple of injuries and we are back to being a mid table side ...cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          to true.
          im starting a protest for the next home game, ive got 'sack the board' banners being made as we speak and am doing a petition i will deliver to parliament after the game in a peacefull march with us many fans as i can get. you in ?
          Idon't go anymore

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            to true.
            Idon't go anymore

Comment

thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                Idon't go anymore
                Why?

Comment

nothing to whinge about at the moment is there., spoils the fun. ha ha.

Comment

could always abuse the drummer and his army of sheep if nobody to boooo

Comment

Seems to me they have spent lots !! however also that clubs like Chelsea and Man City have put pressure on other clubs to spend the same !!

QPR's Wage bill alone compared to 4 years ago must be massive !! Our manager is on a least 15K I would guess Holloway was on a 3rd of that?

Comment

Superhoop67

you're me idol!

Comment

Working...
                        X