X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
      His imaginary bird just blew him out so he's taking out on you, he just had some imaginary phone calls though to check he's ok
      My god , what a half wit you are . is this your attempt at humour
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Quaz for god sakes look through history of posts and see how many times this happens I post just simple things I get pelters.
        Look how sirpie deals with this, with all due respect you could learn a thing or two

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
          Quaz for god sakes look through history of posts and see how many times this happens I post just simple things I get pelters.
          Look how sirpie deals with this, with all due respect you could learn a thing or two
          think you need to watch what you are saying fella, put him on ignore, easy as that or maybe too hard for you to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
            My god , what a half wit you are . is this your attempt at humour
            cut out the insults mate, getting too much like a nursery on here as it is.

Comment

Agree sorry

Comment

Superhoop67 I apologise

Comment

It has gone to around 600, you'll soon know if we get there as this site goes a abit slow

The last time it got to 600 think it was when magilton got the sack
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Was that deadline day last year?

Comment

I also do apologise about childish comments I have made, it shouldn't be in the public domain, w12 has dug out at people so I have reacted.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        It has gone to around 600, you'll soon know if we get there as this site goes a abit slow

The last time it got to 600 think it was when magilton got the sack

What about that comical stunt you pulled the other year when you got everyone to log on at 4pm?

Comment

I'm Hoping for 3 more

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                            What about that comical stunt you pulled the other year when you got everyone to log on at 4pm?

Don't expect a reply to that as I never got one earlier... We have moved on is the likely answer

Comment

So how many do we reckon we will sign on Tuesday???

Who is leaving?

Vine?
                              Borrowdale to Greece?
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Hopefully 2 strikers hulse/Roberts and a wide man tommy smith would tick the boxes, I would call that a decent window would you hammersmith?

But I would worry about being exposed for pace at the back

Comment

Working...
                                X