MAN UP WATRB members...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAN UP WATRB members...

Who learnt a hard lesson yesterday at Derby and will admit like me that they left at 2-0 and missed both the Rangers goals. I paid 28 sheets to watch a below par Rangers compared to that of late, to watch us have 2 ruled out for offside and no got friggin excitment. All I wanted to do was ruddy give it large to that fat Derby tw@t in the yellow shirt who though he was funny.

Fat boy had gone aswell.

Comment

Yep... I left on 90 mins.

The car park next to the KFC was fun, when the final report came through on the radio.
      I'd be surprised if there were 15,000 people in the ground when we equalised, out of a crowd of 25,000!
      Happy we'd saved the game, but a bit gutted too that I'd missed it.

I very rarely leave early, but 2-0, with us playing like a pub team??.... I still f***ed up though!!
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Yep me too , left on 87 min , oh well still felt like we won haha!
        My cousin went into the Derby end as we were walking back to the car and celebrated when we equalised
        Got a few little looks but nothing else lol

Comment

I left bang on 90 after enough aimless punt downfield went out of play off ageymang's back.

Gutted to have missed the celebrations in the ground but there was a good few of us celebrating outside the ground which didn't go down a storm with the derby contingent who were pouring out at that time.
          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I missed both goals, Never usually leave untill final whistle. Total dork!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
              Yep me too , left on 87 min , oh well still felt like we won haha!
              My cousin went into the Derby end as we were walking back to the car and celebrated when we equalised
              Got a few little looks but nothing else lol
              kamikaze style that is blinding.me and a pal done that up at sheff utd in the cup into their pub after the game
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

hope you've all learnt your lesson!! It just erupted when the second went in

Comment

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
                  hope you've all learnt your lesson!! It just erupted when the second went in
                  It went absolutely MENTAL when we equalised !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People running about, screaming, falling over the backs of their seats, and hugging total strangers. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                  X