FFS its only May, June, July...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFS its only May, June, July...

FFS there's still a whopping 8 DAYS left, plenty of time for 2 strikers, no need to panic, etc.

I think it's panic time, Neils number 1 target has gone and I read that number 2 and 3 have gone as well... if that's true I don't know?

Comment

Most certainly panic time mate, even more so when I hear names like Luke Varney for £800k.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm!

Interesting, the loan market may be more required than nw thought!

Comment

I first thought "Oh No" but I have been reading about him on the net, he seems a good player and also said that he was played out of position most of it. He could do a job for us and think we should give him a chance.

Comment

Roberts, Kamara, Kitson hopefully some of these are on the radar still.
            Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Agyman and vine are more than capable !

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                Most certainly panic time mate, even more so when I hear names like Luke Varney for £800k.
                Im with you on this one Jack,Varney is completly Shite and will be horrified if HE turns out to be our only striker,surley be to christ we will get either Roberts OR/AND Kitson as well.

Comment

If We get kamara and Roberts I would put us favourites
                  all big ifs! But we haven't spent much money, we have been shrewd, we believe there is money there!

Now time to spend! We are so attractive right now!

Comment

Three years and counting, and still no decent striker at this club. It seems obvious that the owners don't want to spend the type of money it takes to get one either.

Comment

now's the time Amit...step up and get the wallet out

Comment

I'm finding it hard to work out which posts are sarcastic or not these days. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                          FFS there's still a whopping 8 DAYS left, plenty of time for 2 strikers, no need to panic, etc.
                          only one more to get now actually mister.

Comment

Working...
                          X