No announcement yet.

Questions Tonight Live 9-12pm..QPR Phone In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who decided to put the season tickets prices up in 05/06 season ??
    We Are The People.....

Comment

I agree and would have been good to have Paul Finney on the show, I thought they were asking for people to go on?

Hope he goes on there next show if not on this one, in fact it would be good hear new people on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        I agree and would have been good to have Paul Finney on the show, I thought they were asking for people to go on?

Hope he goes on there next show if not on this one, in fact it would be good hear new people on the show.
        Apparently a limit of three guests mate which is a shame really and I would have thought that in this day and age there could have least been a phone link or something so he could have also taken part

Comment

Oh I see... there is a telephone number you can call, Brian will read it out during the show.

When are you going to go on?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Oh I see... there is a telephone number you can call, Brian will read it out during the show.

When are you going to go on?
            I have not even had sound on my PC for a few weeks so not much point in me doing it as I would never be able to hear my dulcet tones

Comment

Why not, I can take a look at it for you if you like?

Comment

Was hoping that qpr-report would ring in and congratulate us on the money we have raised for 2 very good QPR charities after allowing us to be abused on his messagebaord more than once over this
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

funky on the back foot early doors lol

Comment

Shall we all have a whip round for your phone bill?

Comment

Fight fight fight fight fight

Comment

Good Radio show!!!!! Listening while watching the football.....more entertaining than the game!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                        X