Jason Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Roberts

Went for a beer and a **** in the 35th minute... Saw Helgusons goal on the new tellys on Ellerslie Road side. The cameras focused on the South Africa side I'm sure I see Amit and co plus Fitz Hall sitting with Jason Roberts and another guest. Guess he wants to see what we're about.

Hope another club don't come in last minute grrr lol
    Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

in warnock's column he said he missed out on two players, presumably one was roberts. sounded pretty final, but who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      in warnock's column he said he missed out on two players, presumably one was roberts. sounded pretty final, but who knows?
      Nope.

Jon Walters and one other.

I'm glad we did not get Walters to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Pookiesdad View Post
        Went for a beer and a **** in the 35th minute... Saw Helgusons goal on the new tellys on Ellerslie Road side. The cameras focused on the South Africa side I'm sure I see Amit and co plus Fitz Hall sitting with Jason Roberts and another guest. Guess he wants to see what we're about.

Hope another club don't come in last minute grrr lol
        id wager you never saw jason roberts sitting with amit and fitz

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          id wager you never saw jason roberts sitting with amit and fitz
          Was it the "I'm sure" bit by chance?

Comment

nope, it was the fact i was by that bit and never saw him, and the fact no other human out of 12000 of the rest of the r's saw the biggiest and best signing we need that would get us up either.
            its more hype and false rumour.

Comment

sure it was him... plus been told we have had a bid for Jason Scotland accepted
              Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pookiesdad View Post
                sure it was him... plus been told we have had a bid for Jason Scotland accepted
                Going to Ipswich by all accounts.

Comment

by all accounts.
                  where are all these accounts?
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Fitz was sitting on his own in the second half as I was laughing about it and he gave me a look. I think he heard me calling him one size!

Comment

Ipswich got no money and within 2 weeks Keane will be gone from Ipswich as he looks to have had enough - no backing from the board either

Comment

Really? How the hell can keane or billy davies moan they were given fortunes last season

Comment

I suspect the 2 that Warnock has missed out on are -
                          Walters and Ambrose.
                          But I'm just going by comments from NW himself over the last couple of months !

So 2 from Roberts, Kitson & Scotland is still possible but I do like the look of Adam Le Fondre also !

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post

So 2 from Roberts, Kitson & Scotland is still possible but I do like the look of Adam Le Fondre also !
                            Out of those i would take Scotland and take a gamble on Le Fondre.

Comment

have a feeling it will be more than 2! No info just think with bargain to come out of prem we are well placed to take advantage more than any other championship club so 2 plus one or 2 last minute bonus's would be nice as walkonby said longer it goes on prices will drop and warnock is very sly

Comment

Working...
                              X