Derby Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby Roll Call

Games cannot come quick enough for me at the moment and really looking forward to the game at Derby where we have a decent record

I'm already trying to find an excuse or reason to go....I managed to get away for Sheff Utd as my sister lives there and it meant I could take my kids and give the mrs a break. Derby will be tougher but I have 6 days to work on it.....

Comment

i only really went to the close away games last year but i went to sheffield last week and il be booking my tickets for derby tomorrow and driving up there! i love the vibes around hq at the moment

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...
          Me, my dad, Josie and Dan (if I can get him out of bed in time) are going.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

im really scared about the derby game. they are hurting and i cant see us coming away from there all intact with no casualties player wise.

Comment

im really worried about what robbie savage is going to do to tarrabt i hate savage and he's more than capable of injuring any of our danger players
              Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

we are gonna need derry to go thru him like a steam train early on to let him know the likes of adel, faurlin and mackie are protected, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by westlondonranger View Post
                  im really worried about what robbie savage is going to do to tarrabt i hate savage and he's more than capable of injuring any of our danger players
                  Solution to that is give Derry free reign to clatter the little git at every oppurtunity.
                  Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamie View Post
                    Solution to that is give Derry free reign to clatter the little git at every oppurtunity.
                    I suspect Derry will be only too happy to protect our flair players.
                    He's not exactly Mr. Gentle, is he?
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I'm in.

Got 1st class tickets from St. Pancras for £32.Same price as standard tickets.Well happy.

Comment

i also noticed that derry is always in the ref's face when there's been a bad challenge on tarrabt or any of the flair players seems to me like he cares which is great soo hopefully there will be protection from him cos im pretty sure wateva ref we have wont protect any of the flair players
                        Last edited by westlondonranger; 22-08-2010, 01:02 PM.
                        Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                          I'm in.

Got 1st class tickets from St. Pancras for £32.Same price as standard tickets.Well happy.
                          Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                            Same here.
                            You can buy me a beer on the train then.

Comment

Reeaaally wanted to go to this. In Magaluf though, so will have to settle for watching Gillette Soccer Saturday in the pool with a beer in each hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X