I wonder the BOOBOYS are satiesfied so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Oh they are still there. One shouted at Helguson today when he started rubbing his head. He shouted "go and rub you head in the showers cos you're sh1t". Yeah he missed two decent chances but he also scored a cracking goal. When a strikers confident everything normally goes there way. Only at Rangers do you get idiots like this. Instead of getting behind our team. Apart from the misses, his hold up play, chasing down and general work effort was spot on. If he scored from those two chances we'd all be raving about him.
    Jeez,so here we go again. I knew it.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Where has there been booing in the league games this season??????
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Where has there been booing in the league games this season??????
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
          how many games this season have you yourself noted any booing or disgruntlement from fans?
          nothing to criticize whatsoever on the pitch, all the players and manager have been giving 110% and the football has been great to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            how many games this season have you yourself noted any booing or disgruntlement from fans?
            nothing to criticize whatsoever on the pitch, all the players and manager have been giving 110% and the football has been great to watch.

QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Your irony has gone over my head.

Please tell me in any of the 3 league games where there has been any booing???

Even when Helguson made a hash of some good chances today, all the Rangers fans were giving him encouragement.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

??? what does that mean? how many?

Comment

I myself think Derry and Hill were two good signings after all. End of story.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo
                      haaaaaaaaaaaaha. That was a good one. lol.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

I myself think Derry and Hill were two good signings after all. End of story.
                        i agree and hold my hands up as i thought both of them would just be utility players this season but so far they have definitely proved me wrong..
                        but no matter what kind of performance a player gives i think its detrimental to boo and abuse players on the pitch
                        This season so far i havent noted any of that even when HH missed a couple of sitters today he still got applause for his efforts from the majority of the crowd. The fans know that HH is a confidence player and are doing their best to not lose faith with him and get on his back....

i myself think its best not too stir the pot when you are not at the game yourself

maybe like the players seem to have bonded and become a unit then the fans should also make the effort to do the same.

Comment

Working...
                        X