New Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Players

I really hope we get Walters (winger as we did not get Macnuff), Roberts (CF) and even the boy from Derby own loan. I think the squad will then be complete.

We will have around 22 experienced players and 3-4 younger potential guys, ship out Dave to Preston, get Cookie fit.

I watched us get promotion from this division in 1972/3 and 1981/2 and although early days I think we will have a team, and manager who can quietly get the consistency needed for a top 2 place, barring many injuries.

I also believe Adel is the equivalent of Riodney and Stan, I wish he had the No 10 shirt.

Get ready for an amazing season everybody. We will have our ups and downs , but I firmly believe with 2-3 more we are where we want to be for promotion.

How fitting in the 35th anniversary year of our best ever season when we should have been championsthat we get promotion this year, it will ease that pain a little bit.

Good to hear so many positive noises and comments on this board. Stick together everyone and enjoy the ride!
    Last edited by Leadham; 16-08-2010, 05:38 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Originally posted by Leadham View Post
    I really hope we get Walters (winger as we did not get Macnuff), Roberts (CF) and even the boy from Derby own loan. I think the squad will then be complete.

We will have around 22 experienced players and 3-4 younger potential guys, ship out Dave to Preston, get Cookie fit.

I watched us get promotion from this division in 1972/3 and 1981/2 and although early days I think we will have a team, and manager who can quietly get the consistency needed for a top 2 place, barring many injuries.

I also believe Adel is the equivalent of Riodney and Stan, I wish he had the No 10 shirt.

Get ready for an amazing season everybody. We will have our ups and downs , but I firmly believe with 2-3 more we are where we want to be for promotion.

How fitting in the 35th anniversary year of our best ever season when we should have been championsthat we get promotion this year, it will ease that pain a little bit.

Good to hear so many positive noises and comments on this board. Stick together everyone and enjoy the ride!
    U'RSSSSS

Comment

Good post and welcome to WATRBs

Comment

Nice post and............................................... ....URRSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

I remember going to Watford away in 72/73 and I have never seen so many Hoops at a league match. Brilliant day in the sun that we can hopefully emulate this season. Best we start signing up as Happy Hornets now, to make sure we get in.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

COME ON YOU SUPA HOOPSA

Comment

We have 4 midfielders who are combining well at the moment:-

Taarabt, Ephraim, Faurlin and Derry.

We are awash with midfielders frankly. We don't want to upset the balance that exists at the moment.

IMHO, we need to get ONE quality striker to partner Mackie (who is class), and Helgusson is the one who should make way.

Then..............we are a team who can get promotion.

Comment

Can you imagine Walters and Roberts ? What a squad that would be, might even get me believing in the prem dream..

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                  We have 4 midfielders who are combining well at the moment:-

Taarabt, Ephraim, Faurlin and Derry.

We are awash with midfielders frankly. We don't want to upset the balance that exists at the moment.

IMHO, we need to get ONE quality striker to partner Mackie (who is class), and Helgusson is the one who should make way.

Then..............we are a team who can get promotion.
                  my thoughts exactly. there is only one position in thsi blinding team that needs urgent repair, and thats the centre forward. everywhere else is good as gold, and will get us up with the right man to get on the end of their work.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                    my thoughts exactly. there is only one position in thsi blinding team that needs urgent repair, and thats the centre forward. everywhere else is good as gold, and will get us up with the right man to get on the end of their work.

roll on Saturday

Comment

if roberts is true,why did he flatley deny any contact with qpr?

Comment

Working...
                      X