Talk Sport on a wind up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Sport on a wind up

Couldnt believe when talking to NOTW they were trying to start a rumour about Neil could go to the Villa job if he could get out of his QPR contract as he as always said he wants one more chance to manage in the prem.
    It's talk like this that puts it in the managers minds, especially as he is such a friend of Talk Sport.

Also keep mentioning that Millwall are top of the Champs, I know they are only trying to wind up another presenter as he is Wet Spam but shut the **** up it's joint top. Alphabetically.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Millwall are top on countback

Comment

Who cares whether Millwall or QPR are top? We have 100% record after all.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

That's why its called talkshite. Complete crap

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
          Millwall are top on countback

Comment

That's 2 clubs the media have linked NW with this weekend.
            I hope he is absorbed enough, with what he's building with us, to not have his head turned by all this.
            Having signed his mates Kenny, Derry and Hill, hopefully he'll be happy to stay and get us up.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

he won't be going anywhere while we are top!

It is annoying though as a number of people on talksport have been bigging him up for ages...especially that **** Jeremy Kyle, who should not have a job on the station anyway.

The more times he gets told he should be a manager of a bigger club in the prem, the more he might start to think about it.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
              X