Something Radical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Radical

Right, if we're not going to sign a bloody striker, we go 4-4-2 with Buzz and Adel up front.

...................Kenny................

Orr.....Ramage......Gorkks........Hill

Legs.....Faurlin.....Derry.....Ephraim

...........Adel...........Buzz...............

And Hall can be mascot. :yush:

Ramage? over Connolly? what planet are you on? ... Hall is better than Ramage... surely?

Comment

and legs instead of Mackie?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        and legs instead of Mackie?
        Yeh sorry, rest of the team was a bit rushed - my point is about Adel and Buzz up front - build the team from them backwards.

Comment

Sorry but no. Back to the drawing board

Comment

Buzz up front against Morgan-i really don't think so.

I would go-

Kenny
            Orr Gorrks Hall Hill
            Faurlin Derry Legs Ephraim
            Taarabt
            Mackie
            Reason I would play legs is he offers much more physical strength than buzz.

Comment

Legs on the left wing.

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                Yeh sorry, rest of the team was a bit rushed - my point is about Adel and Buzz up front - build the team from them backwards.
                haha oh right, thats fair dooze then...

I still think the line up that started against Barnsley was perfect! it shows real intent to win the game...

I think Helguson will score 10+ goals .. honestly do... of course we need a striker... a 20+ striker...

But i dont think without a striker the formation should change...

Comment

I have faced up to the fact that we will probably not be getting a 20+ goal striker now, why didn't they just say so instead of leading us on, lets just hope Neil can do something with what we have or are still to get even if it looks mediocre to us.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    I have faced up to the fact that we will probably not be getting a 20+ goal striker now

I am pretty confident he'll get us a striker,
                    he's waiting for the right time, by the end of august I'm sure we got 1 or 2 decent strikers.
                    I wouldnt blame the board for ''lack of ambition'' let's wait til the end of august and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                      don't care how rushed you were, to put legs in the team let alone on the wing...what are you thinking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X