Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

whos going sheffield?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ablockhoop
    Silver Seat
    • Sep 2009
    • 1451

    #1

    whos going sheffield?

    im gonna book me tickets today and im gonna take the missus, How many rrrrrrrrrrs are going
  • IsleworthRanger
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 7090

    #2
    1 here

    Comment

    • Ablockhoop
      Silver Seat
      • Sep 2009
      • 1451

      #3
      the missus has always said she wants to go to an away game but she works saturdays, but were taking a trip down to bournemouth for 2 nights 2day so ive talked her into a 4 hour drive up there on saturday! GOOD GIRL

      Comment

      • Ablockhoop
        Silver Seat
        • Sep 2009
        • 1451

        #4
        if i buy the tickets now, where will they send them?

        Comment

        • IsleworthRanger
          CCG
          • Mar 2009
          • 7090

          #5
          Originally posted by Spagettihoops
          if i buy the tickets now, where will they send them?
          Buy them up there mate though if I recall correctly you have to go to their box office rather then the away turnstiles

          Comment

          • Dazzer1977
            W12 Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 4751

            #6
            Originally posted by Spagettihoops
            if i buy the tickets now, where will they send them?
            Order them through the Box office. Just tell them you want to pick them up from Sheffield Utd tickets for collection office.

            Comment

            • Ablockhoop
              Silver Seat
              • Sep 2009
              • 1451

              #7
              ok thanks, do you reckon there be afew of us up there?

              Comment

              • paulw
                Bronze Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 293

                #8
                I'll be there. Going up on train

                Comment

                • stainrod10
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 2442

                  #9
                  whos going sheffield?
                  Chopra, Roberts and Smith most probably.
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

                  Comment

                  • W10 RANGER
                    Silver Seat
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 1739

                    #10
                    Originally posted by stainrod10
                    Chopra, Roberts and Smith most probably.
                    lets make it warnocks best ever striker who can score tonnes of goals
                    Wait for it:




                    Luke Varney

                    Comment

                    • Hertford Hoop
                      W12 Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 15998

                      #11
                      Can you buy on the door? I'm in Yorkshire this weekend and fancy a game
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                      Comment

                      Working...