Players Still To Come Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Still To Come Back

It was the pointless League Cup, we rested players last night and a few replacements were clearly found out, which is a good thing. The league is literally all I care about, so have moved on already.

We have Buzacky, Rowlands, Cook (Depends what Cook comes back) who have not even feature yet this year, bring these all back and any two of Chopra, Roberts or Smith and we have the basis of a very strong side. So lets not all get to downhearted, though the rumours of a striker need to turn in to truth.

We are two games into the season, I for one am still very optimistic.

Agree 100%.

Some of the posts on here last night were laughable, like we'd already been relegated.

Plus I scored anyway.

Comment

It just shows how much we missed Adel last night, Akos will be the same and without these type of players who create chances we are only heading one way... that's down.

I can't wait to have Rowlands back, I feel much safer and know we will be solid in the middle, hope Cook gets well soon and would love Chopra or Roberts ahead of Smith.

Comment

I could be wrong or Warnock forgot to mention him but, I get the impression that Cook is finished at QPR.

I think I read somewhere that he said Rowland's is the only player outside of the current squad that can challenge for a place.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          It just shows how much we missed Adel last night, Akos will be the same and without these type of players who create chances we are only heading one way... that's down.

I can't wait to have Rowlands back, I feel much safer and know we will be solid in the middle, hope Cook gets well soon and would love Chopra or Roberts ahead of Smith.
          You take quality out of any team and they will suffer, FACT. Adel was rested and Buz is injured, so they are both still QPR players so the talk of going down is nothing short of ridiculous.

We all need to get a grip, we have at least 4 quality players who did not feature last night who would walk into any Championship side.

So let's put last night to the back of our minds, as it was a pointless cup, Forest and Bristol City went out last night, are they now all talking about relegation..(Then again if they are anything like some of our lot, probably yes).

Roll on Saturday and come on your rrrrrrrrr's

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            I could be wrong or Warnock forgot to mention him but, I get the impression that Cook is finished at QPR.

I think I read somewhere that he said Rowland's is the only player outside of the current squad that can challenge for a place.
            Cook can't challenge because he can't walk, which means he can't train. Rowly is in training and Warnock means he is in a position to push for a place. Until Warnock sees Cook train he cannot and has not commented.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Cook can't challenge because he can't walk, which means he can't train. Rowly is in training and Warnock means he is in a position to push for a place. Until Warnock sees Cook train he cannot and has not commented.
              As I said I could be wrong but the piece I read when something like (of the players to come back, only Rowlands can challenge the current squad for a place)
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                As I said I could be wrong but the piece I read when something like (of the players to come back, only Rowlands can challenge the current squad for a place)
                Buzacky anyone?

Comment

Buzz is already in the squad, dude you seem to think I am saying that I think Cook or who ever else will not be in the squad, what I am saying is I believe WARNOCK has said this.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

No way fella, not having a dig, clearly just not reading your post right :-)

Either way, having Buz & Rowly still to come back, ain't all bad

Comment

I maybe totally wrong, but maybe Neil used last as an exercise to show the board how weak our squad is.Had we beaten Port Vale easily with this team out,the board may not have wanted to shell out on players.

It's only a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                        I maybe totally wrong, but maybe Neil used last as an exercise to show the board how weak our squad is.Had we beaten Port Vale easily with this team out,the board may not have wanted to shell out on players.

It's only a theory.
                        hope its a true theory as we looked poor last night according to those who went

Comment

Originally posted by DanMcGeoghan View Post
                          No way fella, not having a dig, clearly just not reading your post right :-)

Either way, having Buz & Rowly still to come back, ain't all bad
                          Yep it will be good to have those two back, and another couple of additions in midfield will have us sorted .
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                          X