Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So with Curbs now out of the running.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewind...

relegation battles again.. unless something inspirational happens
    Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

old hammer told you all weeks ago that curbs would not be considering a championship job at this moment in time.

it was always a non starter

Comment

No Inside knowledge or anything but I have sneaky feeling if we are talking a manager from the english leagues Roberto Di Matteo is the one that will appeal to Briatore.

Briatore wants to find his football equivelent of Ross Brawn, Di Matteo has had a good season, plays good football, is Italian.

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
          No Inside knowledge or anything but I have sneaky feeling if we are talking a manager from the english leagues Roberto Di Matteo is the one that will appeal to Briatore.

Briatore wants to find his football equivelent of Ross Brawn, Di Matteo has had a good season, plays good football, is Italian.
          Not a bad shout actually.Forgot about him.

Also i reckon Sean O'Driscoll could be poachable as well.

Comment

Di Matteo is Swiss, who happened to play for Italy. Same residency rules used by Ca*****esi

edit......can't believe that censor...........! It's even spelt differently from the word I assume it's meant to block!

Comment

wonder

if pardew is going to return to reading does that mean we get coppell

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                if pardew is going to return to reading does that mean we get coppell
                Highly unlikely as he wants a break from football.

Comment

Working...
                X